STEAM_1:0:46001518

Steam link: 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052268764/

Playtime: 

Sqo646peRhGVnMiGGk-pkQ.png

Server Time: 1w

Gmod: 1530 hours

Have you used PAC Before:

I've used PAC in single player to explore some ideas I had. Id say I'm pretty decent at PAC for the short time I've been using it.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): 

I started playing on IG on the 3rd of January, and even though I only started so recently, I am committed to this community. The first time I joined I didn't plan on keep playing, however, I got hooked and stayed. In this little time, I met many people in the community and many people know me. Anyone that knows me can tell you that I am a good person and trustworthy. I am respectful and friendly to other people. I have dedicated a lot of time to the server and the community. Abuse of any kind would be shooting my self in the foot. I like this community and will stay for the foreseeable future.               

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I want to add more visible backstory to my character, scars, eyepatches, robotic augmentation, badges, etc. Customisation like this has always interested me in other games. I want the ability to make my character look unique like the other troopers that have PAC. I am also interested in PAC for its immersion potential. You can smoke cigars, open pouches and backpacks, remove limbs, etc. I mainly want to change my characters appearance to look like someone that's been through a lot of battle and is fighting for it to end.           

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I am a loyal player that has dedicated most of his free time on the server.  I have only two warns, one of which was from entering the sith temple as an ST and the other is from a misunderstood RP situation were I said "shitty Imperials" as an event character however I understand and respect the staff member's decision. I don't minge, I don't like minges and I follow all of the rules vehemently. I actively try to improve the RP experience for every player and I try to be friendly to everyone I meet.  I've already given so much time to the server and I will be giving more in the future.         

PACs I've created:

4FD7B0FE7F96E4B3276D7BD9B7A4E2925F670191

Bone Merging and an ID

89F297678795B7FDC2E83EAC881860DF3A3AA5E5

Typing hologram

(Took it from someone else but edited it)

53F830B6704D78DF1D7AEDB85BE3E0646239B758

Cigar with Smoke

3B04D991B4E9D9B85E6416AEE63AB18F123E24E9

Puting cigar in mouth

27A18EDEC90468A2F128F90BB8D759C17BF00125

Gun on my back

2E447F1FB81159122B15A876C3008EDC7BF2928B

Goes away when I take it out

Future PAC ideas:

Robot Leg and Eyepatch 

Astrodroid that follows me 

Jetpack blows up when I die

Edited by Rambo
Apparently PAC3 is a lot more of a privilege that I thought. I've included more detail and I'm willing to add more.
  • Upvote 1

Im just going to be honest here.

Your Application is quite bland and no detail, where it says 1 paragraph you've put a sentence.

And yes, you somewhat revived a dead regiment, good job. Doesn't mean you should get something in return like PAC. Your not the only one whos revived a dead regiment, plus you did donate for the roll. PAC is earned by showing us how much time and effort you put into making your APP and PAC's look great, and showing that you've made connections, not only with the people on the server but the community as a hole.

Your trustworthy and active.

Your PAC's are easy to create

Highly recommend you redo your application or start over to show us and prove to us why and how you could be trusted with PAC for multiple reasons as of which you should have listed. Not just stating your a donator or a commander. Your playtime is not the best either. The points that you've listed are the general rules of the server and being a commander. Which shows that you ARE a good commander, you just need to be more precise on what makes YOU trustworthy, not just saying you dont abuse jetpacks or the tools given by admins.

I do like you, but I'm being fully honest.

-Parks

Neutral Simple but decent Pac3 creations, Not a lot of play time, Application has little detail and short answers

Neutral}

Rambo, You're a good RPer and I've personally never seen you minge but this application is very basic. Little to no detail and where is your playtime? Other than that Good Pac's. I know you can do better <3

The entrusted duties you have are null if you donated to have those abilities. You've done alright with the jump troopers, but, I do see jump troopers using their jetpacks in the hallways, something you may wanna look into and enforce.

You think you deserve PAC for buying a regiment? Donating does not prove your worthiness.

Overall, this application lacks depth and its sections suggest you do not need PAC at the moment.

Edited by LePaul

I have taken some criticisms and edited my post.

Rambo.

Edited by Rambo

5 hours ago, Master said:

+1

• Good commander
  • Active 
  • Does not minge
  • Fun to Rp with
  • Is very trust worthy 
  • Never caught this man slippin

I'm actually going to leave a +1 for these reasons.

Just remove the part where you suggest you deserve it due to you status as a Donator.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LePaul said:

The entrusted duties you have are null if you donated to have those abilities. You've done alright with the jump troopers, but, I do see jump troopers using their jetpacks in the hallways, something you may wanna look into and enforce.

You think you deserve PAC for buying a regiment? Donating does not prove your worthiness.

Overall, this application lacks depth and its sections suggest you do not need PAC at the moment.

Babe he’s not the only one who donated for JT 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Parks said:

Babe he’s not the only one who donated for JT 

Ik. Just a general statement that donating doesn't make people worthy of PAC. He can try live up to me as a JT commander. Chris will let me know if he does.

• Thinking 1

1 minute ago, LePaul said:

Ik. Just a general statement that donating doesn't make people worthy of PAC. He can try live up to me as a JT commander. Chris will let me know if he does.

Well maybe dont base a point solely off something that you literally done lmao

Just now, Parks said:

Well maybe dont base a point solely off something that you literally done lmao

Im not debating that at all. Check my PAC app, I don't say "I deserve PAC cause I donated", that's the point I'm making here. Donating doesn't make you instantly applicable for PAC. If you have any more concerns PM me, keep it off the thread.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/25/2018 at 4:06 PM, LePaul said:

On 25/01/2018 at 4:06 PM, LePaul said:

Agreed

Denied - Member has become Inactive - contact Management Team if Situation Changes.