Tyber's Teir 1 Pac 3 app

What is your In-game name: Tyber

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31091579

Steam link:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022448886/

Play time: 2 weeks

Have you used PAC Before: No

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I belive that i can be trusted as i have no idea how to use it and will get an admin to show me how

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want to had binoculars to my character and to make him look cool and stand out from the other troopers is talon

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): to be honest i proberly dont deserve it. But i wil endevor to learn how to use it safely and trustingly

18 minutes ago, Phresh Zeisty said:

Bad Grammar

Didn't put enough effort into application

Not well known enough in the community

Said he didn't deserve it so probably doesn't.

This and the fact that you just came back to the community. you dont even know how to use it, so why on earth should we give it to you? You probably dont even know what PAC3 is...

1 hour ago, Phresh Zeisty said:

Bad Grammar

46 minutes ago, Fox said:

This and the fact that you just came back to the community. you dont even know how to use it, so why on earth should we give it to you? You probably dont even know what PAC3 is...

Also to add to this, It seems you are just trying to do a meme to get PAC.

Also stating this

1 hour ago, [IG] Balls of Steel said:

as i have no idea how to use it

You really shouldn't get PAC if you have no idea how to use it, I suggest going on singleplayer and doing stuff.

When I first applied for PAC, I didn't know jack, but at least I gave myself a chance.

You're a longtime community member, but that doesn't mean you deserve everything and more given back to you because you have come back. Get yourself known again and immerse yourself into the community.

-1 I understand you were once quite a well known player on the server but this application is quite short, not detailed and you even said yourself you don’t deserve it or know how to use it.

Tyber, Tyber, Tyber...

It's great to see that you've rejoined the server as the new leader of Talon squad, and I KNOW you are a good person.

But unfortunately, as Solarium mentioned, "you can't meme into PAC".

If you REALLY Want PAC3, Tyber, look at a few other apps, especially the accepted ones, to see what kind of effort you SHOULD be putting into this.

Also, you should play around a bit on single player, watch some tutorials, and post pictures of what you make onto your application.

Hope you take what i say seriously Tyber.

But for now, it's a

from me

14 hours ago, Phresh Zeisty said:

Bad Grammar

Agreed

• Whitey locked this topic