Ranger's PAC 3 Application

What is your In-game name:

Ranger

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:97342511

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154950750

Play time: 3 Days 1 Hour

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, I have learned PAC 3 through single player, and have made PAC's im very proud of.  I have created many Pac's such as Holograms (when you type), Player Model improvements, Capes and Ribbons, Realistic gun animations and my favourite an Idle animation, which is my most proud PAC. These ideas I feel can improve Imperial Rp for the better.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I have recently joined Scar and have climbed my way to the top through knowledge and trust. This is a major responsibility on my shoulders, since  I am the "elite" of the troopers the only way I could of made it this far, is through Trust and Respect.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): In my opinion I don't nessesarily "want" PAC 3 but instead, want to use PAC help improve this server through creating original ideas.To make Imperial Rp more lively and fun, to thus bring in bigger crowds. To make better Uniforms and Animations, but to also get a better grasp of what it's like to become a better person to this server.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): During my time on Imperial, I have created a good reputation for myself,  I am dedicated, active every day, respected and have meet incredible people. By getting PAC 3 there will be alot of improvements that I can accomplish when it comes to Rp Reasons. Even with my limited time on the Server, I believe I make it up in Knowledge and in my Attitude. I made it into Scar not through Skill, but through Knowledge and a non-tainted Reputation. This is why I believe I Deserve PAC. I have worked tirelessly on some of my Pac's (shown below). Such as a Hologram when you type (that spins), an Idle Animation, And Realistic Gun Animations. 

20180124171050_1.jpg

20180124171106_1.jpg

20180124171646_1.jpg

20180124171659_1.jpg

20180124171708_1.jpg

Thursday 25th of Jan, Closed. Ill look at the feedback. Thank you

Edited by Ranger
9 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Play time: 3 Days 1 Hour

Low Playtime

10 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, I have learned PAC 3 though single player and have made PAC's Im very proud of

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): In my opinion I don't nessesarily "want" PAC 3 but instead, want to help imrpove this server through creating Original ideas to make Imperial Rp more lievly and fun to bring in bigger crowds. I have created many Pac's such as Holograms(when you type), Player Model improvements, Capes and Ribbions, Realistic Gun animations and my favourite an Idle animation that is my most proud PAC. These Ideas I feel can improve Imperial Rp for the better.

Show us what you've made, thank you. Also, you don't "necessarily want" PAC3, but want to improve original ideas and RP with PAC3. If you don't want RP for those reasons, I would suggest being an EM.

Overall, there are a lot of spelling mistakes throughout the app, would suggest proof reading. I respect SCAR and I do agree that joining them has a certain level of "elite". For this reason i'm going to roll with a Neutral for now. 

(Subject to change)

Reasons:

Low Playtime

Not well known

Noticed you added some PACs after people requested them, not sure if its just me but the resolution of those images makes it near impossible to see.

• Whitey locked this topic