Fartic

Steam Name: Fartic

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:81087952

In game name and rank:i don't know

How long was the ban:perma

Staff who banned you: (none Given)

When was the ban:(Unkown)

Reason for ban:(none Given)

Explain the situation: This happend a very long time ago i think i may have Mass RDM, but i am not really sure.

Why you deserve to be unbanned: This happend a very long time ago and i am very sorry for what id did i would like to come back and enjoy the server.

•  
  • Thinking 1

20 minutes ago, Mauler said:

You seem to be quite uncooperative considering YOU are applying to have a ban removed on OUR server. Remember, you were the one that did something wrong, the staff aren’t obligated to help you if they/we think you and your attitude aren’t right for the server. Work with the staff.

Start by trying to join the server and getting a screenshot of the ban message for the staff that banned you and when.

~Mauler

I am aware that as a non-staff member I should not be posting on this thread, but what you have said here @Mauler isn’t nessesary at all. He clearly stated in his appeal all of the information he has regarding the ban. You have asked him for a screenshot of the ban but he has already provided all the information that it shows. For whatever reason, some bans do not show any information on them.

You also have had a go at him for not being cooperative yet from what I can see, he is being very cooperative and polite, which is much more than most of the other ban appeal applications have shown. Along with that, he has filled out the appeal to the best of his abilities so I don’t see how his ‘attitude’ has anything to do with his ban appeal, considering he has been as informative as he can with the information he can remember and/or was given by the server or staff.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Mauler said:

You seem to be quite uncooperative considering YOU are applying to have a ban removed on OUR server. Remember, you were the one that did something wrong, the staff aren’t obligated to help you if they/we think you and your attitude aren’t right for the server. Work with the staff.

Start by trying to join the server and getting a screenshot of the ban message for the staff that banned you and when.

~Mauler

I don't know where this is coming from but if you mean my ban reason it is listed up there.

Edited by Fartic