Kix's Pac 3 Tier 2 Application

On 04/02/2018 at 9:14 AM, Ghost said:

+1 however I agree with @LePaul that you should create some PAC’s to make a more immersive rp experience for other regiments / troopers. You make some amazing PACS I’m sure it won’t be hard for you to make some that do as Lepaul explained :)

- Ghost 

Edited by Kix
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before this gets declined, thank you everyone for the overwhelming support on my application! I really appreciate it. Probably the only app I've got with only +1 & a few neutrals.

+1

Back soon----- In game name - Kix   Steam ID/link - STEAM_0:1:114042335   Play Time - Six Weeks, 5 days and a bunch of hours   Questions: 1. What have you crea

Posted Images

----------- B U M P  -----------

What's new?

I have now Included a New PAC which I think you will all find to be quite Delightful!

Where have you been?

I have been taking a Short break to reflect on a few things I have done, I did not plan on coming back Originally however @Happy Built  A shrine for me and due to overwhelming support and quite a few messages from the community I have found myself rethinking!

Why am I not going to see you in the upcoming weeks/a while?

I will be coming back as an HK Droid, serving under Rescue/Medical Troopers & as @Yamtastik's personal droid. As there is no Donation slot for the HK Droid at this point in time I will not be returning. Hopefully it comes soon!

I'll still be Semi-Active on the forums!

Why should I support your application?

You Don't have to! Any feedback is Happily taken, I am not really Fussed about Tier 2 however I believe it can Significantly Increase how much You and the Community enjoy the server and Your RP Experience. As you can see I have quite a Range of PACS, I push myself to create New & Better things everyday for You guys! I am quite Trustworthy having Never once abused PAC.

Thank You for reading this, if you have not added feedback to my application yet please do so. If you already have then thank you for your support!

• Upvote 1
On 12/02/2018 at 7:52 PM, Kix said:

What's new?

I have now Included a New PAC which I think you will all find to be quite Delightful!

Where have you been?

I have been taking a Short break to reflect on a few things I have done, I did not plan on coming back Originally however @Happy Built  A shrine for me and due to overwhelming support and quite a few messages from the community I have found myself rethinking!

Why am I not going to see you in the upcoming weeks/a while?

I will be coming back as an HK Droid, serving under Rescue/Medical Troopers & as @Yamtastik's personal droid. As there is no Donation slot for the HK Droid at this point in time I will not be returning. Hopefully it comes soon!

I'll still be Semi-Active on the forums!

Why should I support your application?

You Don't have to! Any feedback is Happily taken, I am not really Fussed about Tier 2 however I believe it can Significantly Increase how much You and the Community enjoy the server and Your RP Experience. As you can see I have quite a Range of PACS, I push myself to create New & Better things everyday for You guys! I am quite Trustworthy having Never once abused PAC.

Thank You for reading this, if you have not added feedback to my application yet please do so. If you already have then thank you for your support!

• Ridge locked this topic