Kix's Pac 3 Tier 2 Application

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before this gets declined, thank you everyone for the overwhelming support on my application! I really appreciate it. Probably the only app I've got with only +1 & a few neutrals.

+1

Back soon----- In game name - Kix   Steam ID/link - STEAM_0:1:114042335   Play Time - Six Weeks, 5 days and a bunch of hours   Questions: 1. What have you crea

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Just a question, isnt the visor thing and thing on your helmet made by ramirez?

IT WAS ACTUALLY made by me lent to ramirez as I was juggernaut commander and had it. Technically I was the first jugg commander :3

4 minutes ago, Puppy said:

you should probably put that in the application itself, many people will think that you had made that content yourself.

I don't believe there is a picture of the visor in the main application, Unless I am not seeing it correctly :)

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Mauler said:

IT WAS ACTUALLY made by me lent to ramirez as I was juggernaut commander and had it. Technically I was the first jugg commander :3

Full Credit to you for the visor! I do not claim to have made it.

All I have done with the visor is take it from a static pac to a dynamic pac, in order to enhance everyone's immersion.

Edited by Kix
3 minutes ago, Kix said:

I have added 2 PAC's to my application which you may find to be quite interesting.

Adiós!

I just checked the videos out, for the CPR PAC you made,

That does NOT meet the minimum amount of the required 30 compressions for every 2 breaths. Also, what is the point of the CPR in the first place, when CPR is used to sustain some one for as long as possible until a defibrillator unit arrives? You already have a defibrillator on you, therefore there is no point of performing CPR.

Bad medic Kix! Bad boy! go back to your room!

The second ones pretty alright though...

But still, go back to your room!

Love ya

20 minutes ago, addamcor said:

I just checked the videos out, for the CPR PAC you made,

That does NOT meet the minimum amount of the required 30 compressions for every 2 breaths. Also, what is the point of the CPR in the first place, when CPR is used to sustain some one for as long as possible until a defibrillator unit arrives? You already have a defibrillator on you, therefore there is no point of performing CPR.

Bad medic Kix! Bad boy! go back to your room!

The second ones pretty alright though...

But still, go back to your room!

Love ya

Defib has to charge up

Edited by Kix

+1 He uses PAC to improve Roleplay all the time and always makes awesome PACs! 
If he got Tier2 he can extend and enhance his PACs even more.

That is why he deserves Tier 2.

Edited by Haz
  • Upvote 1

Before this gets declined, thank you everyone for the overwhelming support on my application! I really appreciate it. Probably the only app I've got with only +1 & a few neutrals.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Ridge locked this topic