Austro's PAC Application | Tier 1

What is your In-game name: "Austro"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37903346

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/austrovcx/

Play time: 3 Weeks 1 day +

Have you used PAC Before: Yes I have used PAC before. I've used it a couple of times in Single Player to understand how it works and since then I now have a basic understanding and I've created some for my server character.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I think I should be trusted with PAC because I always ensure that the server is friendly and people don't try to troll or ruin someone's experience on the server which makes me believe strongly in the rules of the server. I respect and honor the staff and respect the RP and the friendly encounters with people. Doing this allows me to give my trust to others and they give their trust back which allows us to build further on that.  

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):  

If I was to get PAC it would assist me in certain events for different themes which adds a level of "spice" to my character and if I was given PAC I would only use it for the sole reason of RP which means I would not break any RP Regulations by adding something ridiculous to my belt, body, helmet, etc and these would not suit my characters needs or suit my uniform in my regiment. Doing this is ultimately fail-RP so I would always make my character look "himself".

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I deserve PAC not only because I am a trustworthy and loyal member of Imperial Gaming and I love and respect the Staff and the Server but I also try to help the community (even though I'm not a staff member) I try to keep this server as clean and friendly from Minges. This allows me to interact and help others which I like doing so they can feel welcome on the server.

Very Basic Pac's ahead.

Spoiler

Surrender
8E99B869026518056EEB64891842EA13BBF9C999
Hologram of Palpatine ( Using Text Chat )B75E7EA490DD050B6CDC6632FF4AE85E56855812
PACS - NEWLY UPDATED ( Disclaimer, Since apparently, my hands behind the back was "stolen" I've decided to remove it to stop the "You stole that comments". I will now be uploading PACS based on Trooper Characters due to Royal Guard not really having any exciting or "original" PACS )

Planned PACs, Explanation...
So I'm not planning on leaving Royal Guard for some time, So in this time, I hope I can really add something extra to my character. This includes custom draw animations for my Pike, And custom Idle Animation for when I'm guarding. I would also like to work more on my Kneeling ability, And improve the look and maybe even create a new one.

Yes, I understand the above PACs are very simple and I understand that I need to improve, But single player only limits how much I can do as the server as some custom content I can't get to. So please give me and change and trust that I will improve on what I have.

Edited by Sierl

The packs you show are half default animations that you ripped from the animation options and the last 3 is im pretty sure strykers hands behind back thing and then your own.

in total, you have shown 2 examples of your pac3.

keep learning please.

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, Fox said:

The packs you show are half default animations that you ripped from the animation options and the last 3 is im pretty sure strykers hands behind back thing and then your own.

keep learning please.

The only one that I did not create is the death animation, And I stated that. But I do see where you come from and I hope to learn more and improve majorly, Thank you for the feedback and hopefully I can turn that -1 into a +1 :D

Edited by Sierl

I'm not too familiat with you, but that's purely because when you were 31st commander I was an SG and couldn't interact with you. I see you are now an RG and will definitely have some RP interactions with you soon. I'd like to see you make some unique RG visual PACs to see how creative you can be. The ones you have displayed are generic and I'm not sure how often you'll have your hands behind your back as an RG, if at all.

I'm going to roll with a neutral for now. GL with your app :)

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, LePaul said:

I'm not too familiat with you, but that's purely because when you were 31st commander I was an SG and couldn't interact with you. I see you are now an RG and will definitely have some RP interactions with you soon. I'd like to see you make some unique RG visual PACs to see how creative you can be. The ones you have displayed are generic and I'm not sure how often you'll have your hands behind your back as an RG, if at all.

Thank you for the advice, I'm going to start working on some better PACs Asap :) Btw Love your Pacs

27 minutes ago, Fox said:

keep learning please.

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Sierl said:

The only one that I did not create is the death animation, And I stated that. But I do see where you come from and I hope to learn more and improve majorly, Thank you for the feedback and hopefully I can turn that -1 into a +1 :D

you didnt create the kneel, death, And im pretty sure the hands one is either Strykers pac OR the Animation V2 Pac3 that is an animation pac3 which you can find online...

I could be wrong, but these a super familiar pacs.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Fox said:

you didnt create the kneel, death, And im pretty sure the hands one is either Strykers pac OR the Animation V2 Pac3 that is an animation pac3 which you can find online...

I could be wrong, but these a super familiar pacs.

Well, I did create them myself, Except the death one but as I said before I understand where you come from as they are very simple and easily done, As I said I've got some better ones on the way as we speak. 

17 minutes ago, Sierl said:

Well, I did create them myself, Except the death one but as I said before I understand where you come from as they are very simple and easily done, As I said I've got some better ones on the way as we speak. 

20180122120038_1.thumb.jpg.8de965936bb548dfc104b3e4f55e074e.jpg20180122120125_1.thumb.jpg.02ae6fcc0ae0ae75828ef96de797f3bf.jpg

the first is a default pac3 you get in gmod, the other is someone elses work.

noice.

• Thinking 1
4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Those death PACs look like the ones in Animations...

Is it really your work?

@Sierl

He claims the death animation is the only work he claims as not his own, the rest are apparently his, but, if you see my post above, he virtually plagiarised someones elses hands pac3 and also took credit for the default kneeling animation.... 

Just now, Fox said:

He claims the death animation is the only work he claims as not his own, the rest are apparently his, but, if you see my post above, he virtually plagiarised someones elses hands pac3 and also took credit for the default kneeling animation.... 

I agree, I've been messing around with the Animations and even I've noticed that those are not his, To be certain it's mostly not your Creations at all.. @Sierl

1 hour ago, LePaul said:

Agreed 

Netrual 

1 hour ago, Sierl said:

As I've said several times, The Death Animations are default, I only added them as the link where already there in the script I wrote for this in word...

dude, how can you say that they are still yours?!?!

i put picture evidence literally showing that you plagiarised someone elses work and just ripped a default kneel.

2 minutes ago, Fox said:

i put picture evidence literally showing that you plagiarised someone elses work and just ripped a default kneel.

50 minutes ago, Fox said:

So I stole someone's work did I? You know there are so many types of having hands behind your back? I myself did put together the hands behind the back, No I did not steal. Just cause something looks the same does not mean I stole it.

8 hours ago, Sierl said:

So I stole someone's work did I? You know there are so many types of having hands behind your back? I myself did put together the hands behind the back, No I did not steal. Just cause something looks the same does not mean I stole it.

Heres a side to side pic of your supposed pac and some elses. They look very familiar. Even if they are shot on two different angles and lighting... the positioning of all the bones are legit the same... IMG_8673.thumb.JPG.ed5063102986fd253026db53418002b6.JPG

7 hours ago, Fox said:

Heres a side to side pic of your supposed pac and some elses. They look very familiar. Even if they are shot on two different angles and lighting... the positioning of all the bones are legit the same... IMG_8673.thumb.JPG.ed5063102986fd253026db53418002b6.JPG

I'm not going to continue this on this post feel free to DM me and we can continue this. 

• Ridge locked this topic