Jackals Moddy Woddy Waplication

Steam Name:Jackal 

Steam ID: In bed

In Game Name: Jackal

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): In bed

Have you had any warns (If so state them): In bed so maybe like 1 I think but I dunno

Have you had any bans (If so state them): no I’m good on the server

Have you been staff on any other servers (If so state them):

Rejected pac app (jackals wacky packy )

Rejected event app (cant remember title)

Why are you applying for TMOD:

i am applying for this position because i really enjoy play SWRP and this is my favourite server to play on, i believe that being a staff member will be interesting to be so i can help other players get along in the game.  i would like to bring as much help to the community as possible. I also wish to help with stopping with all the mingeing that i see around myself when i see no staff around. i would find being staff to be better to be as well due to myself being a great guy and having alot of free time on my hands and i would like to spend most of that time helping with ooc enquiries/problems.

What can you bring to the staff team:

I believe i can bring another respected staff member to the server that is willing to help in any situation. I believe i can help other staff if their in need and when players need me. My dedication towards this server is still fresh and im willing to put even more into the server.

Scenarios

Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?: I give them a warn and write their name on a list, give their name to senior staff

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?: PK them

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?: PK them

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:

Contact senior staff and warn them about the issue, and then Pk them.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Thanks @Crims for the inspiration senpai 

XX @Maffa146

Edited by Jackal
  • Thinking 2
  • Downvote 5
  • Upvote 3

This isn't funny at all, If you're actually going to apply for a Staff Position, Then actually put time and effort into this Application.

I've seen you minge heaps.

You don't get involved within the Community that much.

Edited by Emerald

Neutral

It doesn't need repeating that the application lacks in detail and effort.

While I rarely come in on these things - I do however want to emphasize that your answers to the OOC moderator related sections need immediate and serious review.

Edited by Shekelburg

Due to Jackals disability, as his commander I am extremely proud that he has managed to create a T-Mod application to this standard all by himself.

Therefore I am going to have to give Jackal a +1 to boost his confidence. 

I would like to ask everyone that comments on this post from now on to take into consideration of Jackals disability.

Good luck bud.  

Edited by Spin
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Emerald said:

This isn't funny at all, If you're actually going to apply for a Staff Position, Then actually put time and effort into this Application.

I've seen you minge heaps.

You don't get involved within the Community that much.

^^^^ -1 ... 

(Whats with the Perma-Killing)

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Spin said:

Due to Jackals disability, as his commander I am extremely proud that he has managed to create a T-Mod application to this standard all by himself.

Therefore I am going to have to give Jackal a +1 to boost his confidence. 

I would like to ask everyone that comments on this post from now on to take into consideration of Jackals disability.

Good luck bud.  

Thanks for understand my situation

• Ridge locked this topic