Video of what happened the other day...

Not that funny, the guy isnt a "legend", he's more of a prick...

i hope that the admins were on, found the guy and then permanently banned him.

its shocking to see that you actually would call this minge a legend.

2 minutes ago, Fox said:

I agree, best if we don't commend the minge for shooting up debriefing. Even if you're saying it ironicly. We're pretty much feeding the attention he needs to function as a member of society.

Edited by Demonic
6 minutes ago, Demonic said:

I agree, best if we don't commend the minge for shooting up debriefing. Even if you're saying it ironicly. We're pretty much feeding the attention he needs to function as a member of society.

Hey, don't get me wrong here. I'm not commending his actions all I'm saying is that something like this will never happen again which would make it legendary.

And it's also pretty funny. 

Rambo.

39 minutes ago, Fox said:

This exactly. The worst minges are the ones who do shit at debrief.

In all honesty I feel sorry for the guy running that event.

2 hours ago, Fox said:

2 hours ago, Fox said:

I can speak from experience when I say, when you are trying to run your event and people are screwing around, it just adds another level of stress that you don't need to deal with. Welshy, from what I heard, did an excellent job and carried on after everyone settled down and powered through his event, for which he should be congratulated. I remember one of my event debriefs, where before I had even started speaking, Krennic was almost assassinated and an ST shot 10 of his friends who lined up in front of him in the back of the head. And just before I finished speaking, the Emperor was almost killed. Needless to say, I was somewhat annoyed. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Lincoln said:

I can speak from experience when I say, when you are trying to run your event and people are screwing around, it just adds another level of stress that you don't need to deal with. Welshy, from what I heard, did an excellent job and carried on after everyone settled down and powered through his event, for which he should be congratulated. I remember one of my event debriefs, where before I had even started speaking, Krennic was almost assassinated and an ST shot 10 of his friends who lined up in front of him in the back of the head. And just before I finished speaking, the Emperor was almost killed. Needless to say, I was somewhat annoyed. 

This 

Event masters put a lot of work planning, preparing and putting events into play for the enjoyment of the community. The job is stressful and requires good managing skills. Trust me when I say that idiots like the ST that rammed this shuttle into c block during a debrief are doing nothing but undermining all the work the event master do.

Maybe this was funny, maybe it wasn't. Don't praise the guy for ruining/Tainting what may have been days of planning for the communities enjoyment.

6 minutes ago, Kix said:

This 

Event masters put a lot of work planning, preparing and putting events into play for the enjoyment of the community. The job is stressful and requires good managing skills. Trust me when I say that idiots like the ST that rammed this shuttle into c block during a debrief are doing nothing but undermining all the work the event master do.

Maybe this was funny, maybe it wasn't. Don't praise the guy for ruining/Tainting what may have been days of planning for the communities enjoyment.

But you gotta admit that was the only highlight of the event ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Downvote 2