Legion's PAC3 Teir 1 App

What is your In-game name: ✦ Legion ✦

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30888469

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022042666/

Play time: 1 Week, 4 Days, 2 Hours, 14 Minutes

Have you used PAC Before: No, but I have been looking at tutorials and am eager to try out PAC3, I have also had a bit of a play with it in sandbox 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I am fairly well known among the community and I have a clean record on IG, I also can respect other peoples opinions and I am not known to be hostile towards staff and players. I can be trusted with PAC as I have had a lot of time to think whether or not I should have PAC and if I could trust myself (which I now do and am ready for the responsibility) 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want to expand my RP experience as well as immerse myself by adding new things to my model that I couldn't originally do. I want to be able to stand out from other people in my regiment as well as in the server. I want to interact with talented PAC3 users and expand my knowledge. I want PAC so I can create something cool and new for people to use and admire.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I deserve PAC because I know if I put in the effort I could become a good PAC user and become fluent in using it and helping others improve their PAC abilities. I deserve PAC because I have been doubtful as to ask for something as big as this and know I can put it to good use and use it responsibly. I deserve PAC because I can make a good addition towards beginner users to PAC and learn from the best. 

4 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

Neutral 

Go learn how to use PAC and insert some screenshots of your creations into the application, then I will +1.

neutral

+1

Dude is trustworthy, kind, active, and a respected member of the community.

Although, i will advise that you go and play with PAC3 and learn more about it.

- Foxxxoo

21 hours ago, Emerald said:

You don't have that much experience with PAC3 which could lead to some issues.

19 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

Go learn how to use PAC and insert some screenshots of your creations into the application, then I will +1.

I understand and have been getting the hang of PAC after going into sandbox and testing things out, I will soon be adding screenshots of recent PAC's I have made 

14 hours ago, Fox said:

+1

- Foxxxoo

Agreed +1

15 hours ago, Fox said:

+1

- Foxxxoo

14 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

+1

- Foxxxoo

18 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Agreed +1

Thanks for the support, I will have screenshots up soon (but I will be idle throughout this week so I will not be able to post them)

Neutral You are a good player but you have no experience in Pac3, Get experience before applying, go on a single player or a server with Pac3 and play around or get someone to teach you basics an expand from there

On 21/01/2018 at 7:50 AM, Ling Ling said:

Neutral 

neutral

• Whitey locked this topic