Right before I get any hate or anything like that by the end of this post I don't care if you hate me or think of me differently but I don't care.
Past few weeks have been a bit stressful and hard on me. 
I don't really want to go into detail about it or anything however things have happen.
Sadly this has caused me to change my emotions and caused me to be different.
I have been a complete asshole to many people lately and i'm showing a bad example of who I am. If I act like a dick to anyone or i'm as people quote "Depressed" than i'm sorry, if I act like that its not the real me and I am trying everything I can to change. Not only am I letting my self down with the way I act but I let the staff team down and the community. I have been trying my best these past weeks to improve myself as a person and they way I act towards others and i'm trying to rework how I do things such as a staff member. My goal is to try keep IG a safe and fun place for people however I fell like I am failing as a staff member and as a person which is causing me to change the was I see things and act. If I am ignoring you as well it is because I am not really willing to speak at the moment and that I wish to be left alone. I do fell bad for ignoring people yes and I am sorry for this but if I do it because of what I said before and or i'm just busy.
I am not leaving the server however...
I will be slightly inactive...
I will come on the sever time to time not for long but I will be around to do my staff job.
I will always be on the website updating it, fixing things and or managing it in general.

Thank you and im sorry
Little5avage/Little

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

its alright little i still love u

I'm with Tack on this one, your doing a brilliant job don't stress xx

You're doing great with the site.

all you really have to do is think before you act or say something. Think about the long run and how your words or actions will mix in with the future.

No matter how many arguments or disagreements we have, you will always be a good mate.

- Foofie

Edited by Fox

Guest Bossk

It's okay little everyone has a lot of stress in their life,

I know you are a very kind person inside and everyone on the server love's you.

You're doing great, You're doing great as a Staff Member and just a friend in general.

We're always here for you, Don't let others bring you down.

9 hours ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

its alright little i still love u

Honestly, you're my idol, you're not failing. You're not an asshole. Everyone has these moments, it's important for you to know that. It's usually a sign you're doing your job too Often or Well. So, I applaud you. To be honest, you've taught me more in the brief encounters I've had with you than most commanders have in the months I've spent with them. Please keep doing what you're doing, but make sure you make that thing enjoyable, otherwise it's more work than play. You've more than likely heard this before, but I'd like to let you know that this community loves you for who you are. And no matter what you're going through right now, there's always someone to talk to in your second home.

Edited by Demonic

To be honest little everyone and i mean everyone has been like you described your self as its just that people deny it and the fact that you are accepting that fact and are gonna change makes you a better person then everyone else because you want to improve and not be viewed as a mean and for that i say good job you choosing to accept this and change means you want people to have a good opinion of yourself and the imperial gaming staff team as a whole.  

2 hours ago, Demonic said:

Honestly, you're my idol, you're not failing. You're not an asshole. Everyone has these moments, it's important for you to know that. It's usually a sign you're doing your job too Often or Well. So, I applaud you. To be honest, you've taught me more in the brief encounters I've had with you than most commanders have in the months I've spent with them. Please keep doing what you're doing, but make sure you make that thing enjoyable, otherwise it's more work than play. You've more than likely heard this before, but I'd like to let you know that this community loves you for who you are. And no matter what you're going through right now, there's always someone to talk to in your second home.

Demonic just about summed it all up.

But in all seriousness, don't stress about it man.

We all have our days; at least at the end of yours you will know that the entire IG Community will be here waiting for you.

Take as much time as you need - we'll be here.

Take it easy,

-Proven

P.S

If you ever need somebody to talk to, you have my Steam.

Edited by L.B.

We may not talk a lot to each other, but I know that you do amazing things behind the scenes, whether its on Teamspeak,  on the forums or in any other way to help this community.  And to keep on top of that, as well as deal with other issues IRL is no easy task at all.

I think I can speak for a large majority of people when I say this:

You have nothing to forgive us for. Give yourself some time off from everything ( A Mini-Vacation if you want). We can all wait for your return.

Take care of yourself, Boss. You have more than earned it.

High Colonel Lancelot

Rancor Regiment