Sign in to follow this  
Spaghet

please lock

-1, 19 hours is not enough playtime to be trusted with PAC. Also, app isn’t very detailed.

Make a few edits and rack up more playtime and I’ll be happy to change my opinion.

Just now, Donsly said:

-1, 19 hours is not enough playtime to be trusted with PAC. Also, app isn’t very detailed.

Make a few edits and rack up more playtime and I’ll be happy to change my opinion.

You are very new to the server, I would take Donslys advice.

low playtime

no one knows you

little to no detail in App

I’ve seen you minge in the past and your playtime isn’t acceptable to be applying for PAC3, I advise you get some more playtime and get more involved within the Imperial Gaming Community.

-Low Playtime

-Never seen you on the server

-Very bland application

-You say you've created many PACS before but there is no pictures or evidence to support this.

Although what you say in your application seems commendable, I recommend you get more play time on the server and become known to the community before applying.

This isn't the end, its just a learning experience.

I'm sure if you stick around on Imperial Gaming and show that you can be trusted, I'm sure people will change their minds.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, addamcor said:

-Low Playtime

-Very bland application

-You say you've created many PACS before but there is no pictures or evidence to support this.

Although what you say in your application seems commendable, I recommend you get more play time on the server and become known to the community before applying.

I'm sure if you stick around on Imperial Gaming and show that you can be trusted, I'm sure people will change their minds.

3 hours ago, addamcor said:

-Low Playtime

-Very bland application

Edited by NickArino

11 minutes ago, NickArino said:

You posted Twice..

3 hours ago, addamcor said:

-Low Playtime

-Very bland application

I'll have to go with -1 as well

-1 You have nowhere near the amount of time required to gain the trust of the community, so I would work on that before applying again.

-1 Low low playtime, Mingy and Disrespectful to EpicEzale for a very dumb reason. This is gonna keep this way cause i don't trust you at all - Jack