Broker's PAC Application

What is your In-game name: Captain Broker [Pharmacist] [Guard-2]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39646233

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039558194/

Play time: 1w, 5d, 18h

Have you used PAC Before: I have been using PAC in single player for a week now I believe that I have my bearings in using the editor. In addition, I have experience in Blender which is a similar program.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe that I can be trusted with PAC because I’m a person that is driven and interested in learning new things, has a good understanding and follower of rules and protocol this is evident when looking at my warns and bans of which I have zero. While some people may not know me, I am a very active member of the community on both my instances within it January 2017 – March 2017 and November 2017- January 2018 and those that do know me will confirm that I am quite dedicated and trustworthy

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph)? I would like accesses to the PAC tool, so I could improve my RP on the server. As someone from the Medical Corp I am regularly involved in RP I would like to utilize PAC to do actions such as observing life signs, doing scans, observing bodies and taking blood to name a few. In addition, I believe that I could bring these ideas to my event characters. I would also like PAC to make myself stand out more from those within my regiment, so I can be easily identifiable.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph)? I believe I deserve PAC due to the factors stated above, I have no kick/bans meaning that I will not abuse PAC, I’m a dedicated member of the community who is always willing to learn and improve, I have practical uses from PAC that I will use daily.

Examples of PAC

https://imgur.com/a/H9Orv

25 minutes ago, NickArino said:

+1 Top Lad

even tho our Regs Hate each other xD

I don't hate you ;_;

+1. Great guy, really good RP (tria-ting-triangulate), and he's already EM so if he had PAC he could certainly make a really unique Event and-or Event Character experience.

Edited by cjhrjone54
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Spin said:

+1 good guy.

4 hours ago, Ramirez said:

+1, Top Bloke

4 hours ago, Red said:

+1

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

4 hours ago, NickArino said:

+1 Top Lad

even tho our Regs Hate each other xD

No hate from me lad 

3 hours ago, cjhrjone54 said:

I don't hate you ;_;

+1. Great guy, really good RP (tria-ting-triangulate), and he's already EM so if he had PAC he could certainly make a really unique Event and-or Event Character experience.

3 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

3 hours ago, Haz said:

+1 awesome dude

I have been messing around with him in Singleplayer and he turned to have some pretty awesome ideas. I just think if he can get used to the PAC editor he can really make some awesome PACs

3 hours ago, Delta said:

+1 

Brokers a good lad

Good luck babe

3 hours ago, Spook said:

+1

2 hours ago, Happy said:

+1 

<3

2 hours ago, Phresh Zeisty said:

+1

1 hour ago, Dane said: