BnCh

Dolmio's Pac 3 Application Tier 1

What is your In-game name: Dolmio

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17685208

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bro_d791/

Play time: 2 Weeks, 3 Days, 7 Hours

Have you used PAC Before: No

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I feel as though I am a very trustworthy person. I don't recall my self minging on the server at any time or breaking any rules. I have never lied to a staff member and I would not ever abuse my power that comes with Pac3

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I've never had it before and hostely don't know what it is. People told me to apply and I thought to my self "Hey, why not?". So here I am applying for it as I feel as it would also be a great new experience because I love trying new things

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): Honestly, I don't think I "deserve" it, but I don't see any reason as to why I shouldn't have it. I won't abuse it, nor have I abused any power I've been given on the server. I just wish to try some new things and (hopefully) have some fun doing it.  I also feel like I "deserve" it becase people have recently told me to apply and no one has told me otherwise.

Thanks everyone.

- Dolmio

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Delta said:

netrual 

I don't know you 

like at all,

Neutral.. I don't know who you are and I think you should have atleast a little bit of experience with pac if you are going to apply.

• Upvote 1

Neutral

I remember you, You left the server for a long period of time and I want to see some examples of your creations in PAC3.

EDIT:

After hearing what others have said, I’ve come to the conclusion that yes, You only just came back and you’re applying for PAC3? 

Edited by Emerald

41 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

I remember you, You left the server for a long period of time and I want to see some examples of your creations in PAC3.

Hey dude. Great that you remember me. But as it says in my application, I have no prior experience with Pac3

• Upvote 1

From what people say you just came back after i do not know how long and applied for PAC its not a good idea and no experience means having access to PAC without knowing to use it, Its kinda worthless to have it so Practice with Pac, get some more playtime and then reapply so far -1

you dont seem like you particularly want, need or even know how to use it.

you applied for a tool you have zero knowledge on. Why?

you're a nice bloke, but in future, apply for something if you know what you are applying for and if you want whatever you applying for.

cheerssss - Floxo

-1 if you don't know how to use it, I'd suggest learning it and then re-applying. It'd be better used on those who have learnt it and also want to use it.