Plutonics PAC App (Tier 1)

+1  for one of the longest serving medical troopers on the server. I’ve seen plutonic go through thick and thin to keep the medical alive, even when he was having trouble connecting to the server, he would be on discord asking his troopers about how the regiments going. Plutonic deserves pac3 access and I believe he would make excellent use of the possibilities that it can provide.

• Upvote 1
On 1/18/2018 at 10:48 AM, Kix said:

Positive support

Plutonic is an upstanding member of the community, a loyal and dedicated one at that. He has served the Medical corps and rescue troopers faithfully for the past 8 months, Garnering the respect and support of his peers.

He was trusted enough to be bestowed the rank of brigadier, and this trust can be extended to pac. He may not have the most experience with pac but I am coaching him, and he is doing quite well.

Good luck Plu!

+1

On 1/18/2018 at 12:48 PM, Kix said:

Positive support

Plutonic is an upstanding member of the community, a loyal and dedicated one at that. He has served the Medical corps and rescue troopers faithfully for the past 8 months, Garnering the respect and support of his peers.

He was trusted enough to be bestowed the rank of brigadier, and this trust can be extended to pac. He may not have the most experience with pac but I am coaching him, and he is doing quite well.

Good luck Plu!

Agreed +1

On 1/19/2018 at 7:13 AM, Rooster said:

+1  for one of the longest serving medical troopers on the server. I’ve seen plutonic go through thick and thin to keep the medical alive, even when he was having trouble connecting to the server, he would be on discord asking his troopers about how the regiments going. Plutonic deserves pac3 access and I believe he would make excellent use of the possibilities that it can provide.

+1

• Ridge locked this topic