PlutonicCoast11

Plutonics PAC App (Tier 1)

In-Game Name: Plutonic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118590178

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197446085

Play Time: 4 Weeks, 3 Day and 19 Hours (838 Hours)

Have you used PAC Before:

I have used PAC in single player for a little while and have managed to get an understanding of all the basics of it. I don’t consider myself experienced

user but I plan to continue experimenting and improving my skills with dedication and help from others.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I have been a member of the IG community for a over a year now, and through my time spent on this server i believe that i have demonstrated to its

community that I am a trustworthy player. I have worked my way up through the ranks up to Brigadier of the Medical Troopers,

and remained here for 7+ months

to ensure that the medical corp thrives. During my extensive time on this server, i have also accumulated no warns, kicks or bans over this period of time.

Why do you want PAC ( 1 Paragraph):

PAC is a tool that will enable me to improve my characters RP within the medical corp, in turn, I believe this will also improve other people experiences

when they interact with me on the server. Currently as it stands, all members of MT have the same model.

I would like to use PAC to make my character unique to the rest of my regiment allowing for a distinct difference between the appearance of myself and that of a private MT.

Improving and differentiating from other players is not the sole reason I would like PAC 3, I want to excite new and veteran  players alike, and enrich the roleplay experience for the members of the Imperial Gaming community.

This will allow for more immersive gameplay for myself and others.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I have been around for quite some time and as I said before, I have accumulated no warns, kicks or bans. I have been trusted to run the medical regiment of which many have failed before.

I will not abuse PAC in any way and will strictly use this tool for RP and customizing my player model for RP purposes.

I understand that PAC is a privilege and that if misused, it will be revoked.

image.thumb.png.e03f00fb654f0fab4f8e5a130aceef41.png

image.thumb.png.d67e056445daa79a5be03750749c986a.png

image.thumb.png.2596f3fbab47d1bb13fcaee95d10be0c.png

Edited by PlutonicCoast11
  • Upvote 5

Positive support

Plutonic is an upstanding member of the community, a loyal and dedicated one at that. He has served the Medical corps and rescue troopers faithfully for the past 8 months, Garnering the respect and support of his peers.

He was trusted enough to be bestowed the rank of brigadier, and this trust can be extended to pac. He may not have the most experience with pac but I am coaching him, and he is doing quite well.

Good luck Plu!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kix said:

Positive support

Plutonic is an upstanding member of the community, a loyal and dedicated one at that. He has served the Medical corps and rescue troopers faithfully for the past 8 months, Garnering the respect and support of his peers.

He was trusted enough to be bestowed the rank of brigadier, and this trust can be extended to pac. He may not have the most experience with pac but I am coaching him, and he is doing quite well.

Good luck Plu!

+1

• Like 1

Neutral/+1

Your great guy, trustworthy.

Active.

Geat application.

I will change to a +1 If you can show a few examples of how you would make yourself stand out different to other MT's

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kix said:

Positive support

Good luck Plu!

• Like 1

Even tho there are no examples.

He has been in medic troopers for a very long time now. He has been brigadier for also a very long time.

He deserves PAC as he has been in this community for some time now, and has been very active. He always was a good dude when I was in his reg. He is an awesome leader. He is a phenomenal role model and always shows empathy for others when they are in tough times. If anything he should have gotten this ages ago.

In turn, that is why I am giving him a huge

+1

Edited by Haz

+1 I agree with everything everyone else is saying with one extra thing that I think needs to be said is Plutonic has shown great ambition and drive to improve his skills in PAC and personally I think that he could become really excellent in using the editor due to these factors.

Edited by Broker

5 minutes ago, Jackson said:

-1 Not a really good commander to me and havent seen your PACs yet so -1 for me but i might change my mind

i agree hes a not a good commander..... hes a good brigadier, +1 good guy, amazing rp

• Upvote 3

I remember when you were but a wo of medics first time round of rishi moon. +1

• Upvote 2

-1 who dis u new? jk rofl fam get memed HUGE +1 Plutonic is very good human being and is trustworthy enough for something like this

• Thinking 1

D A D D Y   I N A C T I V E   A P P Y   4   PAK ??

Nah, you a good boy. Me like.

+1

Seriously though, Plutonic's a great guy. Very trustworthy, great leader and wouldn't abuse PAC. I'd also like to stop mistaking him for a regular MT all the time. <3

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cjhrjone54 said:

D A D D Y   I N A C T I V E   A P P Y   4   PAK ??

Nah, you a good boy. Me like.

+1

Seriously though, Plutonic's a great guy. Very trustworthy, great leader and wouldn't abuse PAC. I'd also like to stop mistaking him for a regular MT all the time. <3

"Regular MT"

We are all pretty strange