Meister's Trial Moderator Application

Meister

Steam Name: Meister

Steam ID:generallol

In game name and rank: ST Private First Class Meister

Time Played: 18 hours

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for this position because i want to experience how it feels like to be a StarWarsRp admin.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: It will help you as I will try to be active, correct people if they make mistakes and i will respect the staff team thoroughly.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: No

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: No

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring fun, laughter and very serious rp to Imperial Gaming

Anything else you would like to add: I respect 

• Website Administrator
  • Event Master's
  • Admin's
  • Trial Moderator's

and players even if  i don't become part of Imperial Gaming Staff and i am not good with ULX commands but if i become part of Imperial Gaming Staff i will defenitely ask a higher up for assistance.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Downvote 6

-1 This is a pretty shitty application in my eyes. You have under a day ingame time, which is nowhere NEAR enough time to be applying for staff. The reason that you are applying for is probably the worst one I have ever read, being "I want to know what it is like to be an admin". You also say in the next section that by adding you to the staff team that you will respect them. Does this mean that you don't respect them now/won't respect them unless you become a Moderator? Also what was the point of adding that bit on the end in red where you say that you will respect everyone (except Moderators) even if you don't get accepted. If you are applying for a staff position, shouldn't you already respect them? I would suggest rethinking your idea at applying for staff on the server  because at the moment it looks to be that you are very power hungry and you most likely won't stay on the server unless you get staff, which you won't anyway.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pinejack said:

-1 This is a pretty shitty application in my eyes. You have under a day ingame time, which is nowhere NEAR enough time to be applying for staff. The reason that you are applying for is probably the worst one I have ever read, being "I want to know what it is like to be an admin". You also say in the next section that by adding you to the staff team that you will respect them. Does this mean that you don't respect them now/won't respect them unless you become a Moderator? Also what was the point of adding that bit on the end in red where you say that you will respect everyone (except Moderators) even if you don't get accepted. If you are applying for a staff position, shouldn't you already respect them? I would suggest rethinking your idea at applying for staff on the server  because at the moment it looks to be that you are very power hungry and you most likely won't stay on the server unless you get staff, which you won't anyway.

well said very very well said

Dear user
I am -1
This Application is way to short
No detail at all
Very little time on the server
You do not meet the requirements
I suggest getting more time on server | I also suggest you learn how to use ULX commands | I also suggest you make this application bigger and better then 6 word answers.

Thanks
Little  

-1 ive never seen you before

You also have little to no information about you and it seems like you don't care or want to add any thing about you.

You should get a few move days of game play and start to meet the community.

• Upvote 1

On 4/12/2017 at 7:26 PM, pinejack said:

Look I agree with this. "I want to know what it is like to be an admin"  is kinda a crappy answer the staff team aren't staff because they want to know what its like to be staff on a popular server, they work hard to ensure the community stays happy and that the players have the best experience on the server, try to keep that in mind. -1

MASSIVE -1 You are the newest players I have ever seen apply for staff. you have put ZERO effort into your application which shows you will put ZERO effort into staff. You have never been staff before. You have no real reasons why we should let you on the staff team.

• Upvote 1

HUGE -1

Don't see you often on the server, a mere 18 hours will never get you passed as a moderator buddy... 

"I want to know what it's like to be a SWRP mod" is a HORRENDOUS way of answering that question for a SERIOUS RP server. Please EXTEND your responses as they lack so much detail...  "I can bring fun and laughter and serious to to the server"? Are you kidding?! That's your response?!?! ANYONE CAN DO THAT! Intact, most people on the server ALREADY HAVE THAT "SPECIALITY"!!

Your lack of detail honestly scares me...

0/10 Commandos said that this was a good application...

• 2 weeks later...

-1 Don't really know you and other comments are also saying what i am about to say

Clock up more hours (Recommended 3 days)

Get to know people more (Run around, don't minge but ask: Hows your day been, compliment them, ask for advice. You will be known a lot more doing that instead of doing nothing all day)

put more time and effort into your app (people sit there for hours making their apps but you look like you took 5 minutes making yours. write half of a English essay and that should be enough)

I am not trying to hate on you with this response but rather something to keep in mind or to help you if you need it :) 

• 3 weeks later...