JT First Lieutenant James

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:61887715

Steam Link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ThatsMeJD/

Play time:

1 Week 5 Days 10 Hours

Have you used PAC Before:

I begun using PAC somewhat recently. I've been taught the basics by some more experienced users, and have been playing around with it in single player a fair bit. I'm still continually working on improving, but feel I'm ready to use it in-game.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I currently have no warns or bans, and am an active player on the server. I hope that in the time I've spent on the server I've proven that I'm mature and can be trusted not to abuse PAC, or break immersion with ridiculous models etc. I've never abused any of the power or responsibility I've received on the server, (Rank etc.) which I believe the friends I've made on the server can attest to. While I do like to joke around and have fun on the server, I'm always careful to keep it within RP and the rules.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe that PAC offers a great opportunity to create a more rich and diverse role playing experience. Additionally the current Marauder models are very PAC friendly due to their simplistic nature, so having PAC would enable me to improve on this aesthetic, and create a more interesting dynamic within the regiment and the Sith as a whole. I believe that adding personality and uniqueness to your character greatly increases RP capability.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I've been dedicated to and active on the server. I believe that I'm a friendly and approachable guy, and I've always tried my best to create interesting RP situations, not just for myself, but for the other people they involve. I believe that PAC will only improve my capabilities to do so.

PAC Examples:

Head and arm replacement for Marauder 

1de57a3010.jpg

w/ hood and cape

8c0bc9a141.jpg

Helmet Removed

9f4f1565a6.jpg

w/ Hood and cape

81f113cbbf.jpg

Meme head replacement (Gerry Jr.) 

8763c5d7fa.jpg

Still working on some more Ideas....

Thanks for reading!

Edited by James
Updated PAC models

Neutral

I’ve seen you around abit, You seem like a good guy.

I would just like to see some examples of your PAC Creations and then I may change my answer.

Edited by Emerald

Neutral Great player & Good application, but I do not see you on a lot, also I do not know what you can make with PAC3

I recommend adding pictures of  what you have made in pac or if you have not made anything go in your own single player and create some and start making some that you will use on the server

Edited by EpicEzale

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

I’ve seen you around abit, You seem like a good guy.

I would just like to see some examples of your PAC Creations and then I may change my answer.

Netrual 

+1 James is without a doubt one of the most serious RP players. He creates scenarios for others to get involved in and always keeps those scenarios as RP friendly as he can. James would utilise PAC to its maximum RP potential. 

P.S. Shout out to @Phresh Zeisty Robinson's Instagram and Tinder.

• Like 1

+1, good person, haven't had any problems with him. Just show us some examples

• Like 1

Top bloke,

trust worthy

good app,

APP IS CENTRED AND NOT JUSTIFIED,

kms.

+1

• Like 1

+1

-James is a great bloke,

-Never breaks rules,

-Always knows how to bring the most enjoyment out of any RP situation,

-Will benefit greatly from PAC.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LePaul said:

+1 James is without a doubt one of the most serious RP players. He creates scenarios for others to get involved in and always keeps those scenarios as RP friendly as he can. James would utilise PAC to its maximum RP potential. 

P.S. Shout out to @Phresh Zeisty Robinson's Instagram and Tinder.

Yes got my Tinder shoutout.

On Topic: Would definitely say +1 for James to get PAC, definitely can trust this one not to abuse and misuse. 

• Like 1

+1 When James was in riot he constantly tried to find fun and unique RP situations not only for himself but others as well. He can 100% be trusted with PAC and would benefit from the perks that PAC3 gives.  

Edited by Kellogs

• Ridge locked this topic