I felt dead, so I made this

Hey guys, it's your fave part time nan beater/full time space mexican slayer/not-admin here!

Basically to cut to the chase, the past few weeks have taken a lot out of me (those who have been around and who I've talked to will understand what's been happening) due to me coming on the server and instantly being asked to do 27 different things by 27 different people, and doing 7 hour shifts on the server to make up for downed MHC members (love you Fox, Cards and Chef... You know... Platonically).

On top of that I haven't been sleeping very well and my health issues are playing up again.

Not to sound like a pleb or anything, but I'll be taking the next 5-7 days off the server. I'll still show up for the commanders meeting ( @Imposing @Ridge message me when the meeting is on please) just so I can threaten to beat up all the commanders nans, I'll still be checking in once a day in TS for 5mins or so to check up on the regiments I'm helping out currently (we're currently organising a plan to take on the space mexican menace) and if you really need anything else (I'll murder your family if you do this), add me on steam and I'll see if I can help.

Hopefully I don't turn into a wreck and die/don't get promoted to general when one of the other-ones dies (It probably won't happen, but I didn't get a promo once when I went away for a week as an ST :P ).

Cheers

Stevo.

Edited by Stevo.
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Maffa146 said:

Does already having you on Steam warrant you to kill my family? 

I shall tolerate it for now, but I reserve the right to murder them at any time if my opinion changes  >:)

Edited by Stevo.
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Stevo. said:

I shall tolerate it for now, but I reserve the right to murder them at any time if my opinion changes  >:)

Ill uhhh take that into consideration, 

if my parents dont come back from holiday tomorrow, ill know why ;)