RDMing and Minges late at night and early morning

So is this going to keep going in because last night esl occurred once again and it always seems to be the same people/regiment I don’t know if this is even allowed because it does get quite annoying when half of the server are killing people and the other half are actually role playing and yes I was involved in the incident the other night with the 501st troopers and the medics but if you did watch the video you would’ve seen a select few of people rdming and being minges so is the going to be let go or are we going to ruin the server for some of us late at night and early morning?

• Upvote 2

It depends how early it is. 

Say its 3 in the morning, (AEST) you are allowed to frank around, really. Its quite late. 

Now, minging at 10pm or at 12 isnt good, the server is usually still populated, and rp is still active.

In the morning, I am unaware of the times, (except for like 3-8).

But the official rule is under 20 players, you may minge or whatever

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 2
11 minutes ago, Maffa146 said:

But the official rule is under 20 players, you may minge or whatever

Negative.

Roleplay and server rules apply at ALL times. Past 20 players and at early hours, both are just less regulated. You can still get punished for RDMing and minging if they are severe/disruptive enough during these times.

It also depends on the staff member (or lack thereof) active at the time. Different staff members have different levels of acceptability when it comes to RDMing and minging during low population and early hours. So my advice is to simply seek staff advice at the time or better yet, not break server rules ever, you never know who might be watching. 

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 3
23 minutes ago, Chef said:

Negative.

Roleplay and server rules apply at ALL times. Past 20 players and at early hours, both are just less regulated. You can still get punished for RDMing and minging if they are severe/disruptive enough during these times.

It also depends on the staff member (or lack thereof) active at the time. Different staff members have different levels of acceptability when it comes to RDMing and minging during low population and early hours. So my advice is to simply seek staff advice at the time or better yet, not break server rules ever, you never know who might be watching. 

That’s what I thought but people were walking around telling me that you were allowed to minge at a certain amount of people 

Basically what I know is,

We are still a Serious-RP server whenever we are above 20+ players but if we drop below 20 players the server becomes Semi-Serious RP so its not serious RP anymore, But the server rules still apply at all times. Thats just what I know.

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Negative.

Really? 

Righteo, then I am mistaken sorry. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Anna said:

I've been told this by higher staff as well. If there is under 20 players it's Non-RP time?

This doesnt except minging or rdm however.

• Thinking 1
1 hour ago, Kumo said:

This doesnt except minging or rdm however.

Yes and no, imo. I was once on at about 3am (sometime last year), when there was only 7 people on, everyone was fighting with sabers... Would you count that as RDM/Minging?

• Thinking 1

It may be a 'non-rp ' time when there are 20 players or less, but if there is roleplay currently on the server, or someone wants to do roleplay, it continues and doesn't just stop as soon as the player count hits 20. 

3 hours ago, Anna said:

Yes and no, imo. I was once on at about 3am (sometime last year), when there was only 7 people on, everyone was fighting with sabers... Would you count that as RDM/Minging?

No since if they had sabers it was organised by an event master to give them some fun things to do.