Ellery's Pac3 Tier 1 application

What is your In-game name: Ellery

Steam ID: 76561198238895434

Steam link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238895434/

Play time: 16 hours.

Have you used PAC Before: No.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I should be trusted with Pac because i have had no warnings, no bans or any sort of punishments. I follow the roleplay rules and conduct roleplay at a good standard. 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want Pac because you can make your character look cool and make your character stand out from the others making you unique to everyone else.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe i deserve Pac because I am always roleplaying and doing my job correctly. I have had no sort of punishments and always follow rules. I conduct roleplay at a good standard and I have dedicated alot of my time towards this star wars RP server.

No one knows you

not involved enough with the community

has very little play time

You can be trusted because you have no warns or punishments? Sounds good, lets just give everyone with no punishments PAC3!

You don't know how to use PAC3 yet you say you want to make your character "Look Cool"? Sorry, but, if you were given PAC3, and you dont know how to use it, how would you go about making your character "Look Cool"?

App lacks tremendous detail

Question  6 and 8 Are the same.

I could go on, but the rest of the faults are obvious.

6 minutes ago, Fox said:

No one knows you

You can be trusted because you have no warns or punishments? Sounds good, lets just give everyone with no punishments PAC3!

You don't know how to use PAC3 yet you say you want to make your character "Look Cool"? Sorry, but, if you were given PAC3, and you dont know how to use it, how would you go about making your character "Look Cool"?

The lack of constructive criticism in this thread is disgusting. So here is some real feedback.

I would recommend looking into current open PAC applications and also successful ones for some insight into the level of detail required for an app and the standards for who is accepted. 

Your playtime is really low and no real judgement can be made on your personality nor character, so we don't know if we can trust you. I'd recommend engaging more with people on the server and on the forums also.

You have no prior PAC experience which is a concern as it means you don't know how to make PACs. I would suggest watching some YouTube tutorials and also visiting our PAC Hub if you need help.

I would also ask people on the server as to what PAC helps that player do, because looking cool isn't the best thing about PAC, it's the RP we create that allows us to experience new scenarios and create cool and epic moments. Think of some ideas, note them down and try to create some PACs in single player and then display them here on your post.

-1 for now, but if you commit yourself to the server and RP, this will be changed. Good luck.

23 minutes ago, Fox said:

No one knows you

I don't even need to say anything.
Fox is 100% right

I suggest getting more time on the server and get your self known to the community.
Would also recommend scrapping this and making a whole new app once you have your time up

1 hour ago, Fox said:

No one knows you

^^^^ i agree Fox

On 16/01/2018 at 10:26 AM, Fox said:

No one knows you

Fox pretty much summed it up for me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2018 at 11:26 AM, Fox said:

No one knows you

• Whitey locked this topic