Rooster's EM APP (reappyling)

Steam Name: Rooster

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:55427245

In Game Name: SW SGT Rooster

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 4 weeks 1 dayUntitled.png.a1f97bdfa07eccfc8c999103d3d6d3e8.png

Have you had any warns (If so state them): 0

Have you had any bans (If so state them): 0

Have you been event master on any other servers (If so state them): I was (as many know) a previous event master on Imperial gaming.

Why are you applying for event master: I am reapplying for event master for a number of reasons. The first being that over the time I've been a user i've seen the EM team in a bit of a sore area, having so many EM's leaving made me feel crappy for leaving in the first place. The second being after talking to so many members in the community, Staff and users alike, there has been an obvious request for my return to the EM team. The third, I really miss making events for the other members of IG, the planning, the set up, even dealing with the occasional uncooperative event character. After having only a small break I already feel like ive been away from it all for far to long.

What can you bring to the event master team: I can bring some old blood to help guide the newbies into making great events. If I am allowed to return, I want to try adding another step into doing events, and that would be a planning phase. Most events are done with small amounts of planning, such as what characters, there equipment and health, and one basic objective which almost always ends up being "Go there, kill this person, win the day" I want to start making events a challenge for the troopers, as well as incorporate more RP into events. I also would like to create more RP for regiments/sith that revolve around what they do as their regiment, such as shore troopers guiding troops on sandy planets, Sith being allowed more to do in events instead of kill the guy with the saber etc. 

Please fill out both event ideas and provide much detail as possible

Instead of doing 2 events I will place a campaign idea I was going to do before I left.

Spoiler

The Invasion.

The event will mainly take place on 4 different maps being in order:

(The first map is not in my current map list however those who were in the event know which one it is) The map with a walled off compound, a small western style village, a desert with ruined city and cave system in the hills.

SD

gm_emp_coast

gm_valley

The first stage of the event will take place on the captured planet near the Alien homeworld where a strategy meeting will take place organising what type of planet the homeworld is, what objectives our star destroyers crew have, how it will be attacked and what each regiments role is. While the leaders talk and strategise, regiments will be either training or patrolling the area making sure the base is secure. After the meeting has been done, commanders will talk to their regiments and brief them on what will happen, regiments will be expected to come up with how they would like to participate themselves, such as a strategy meeting should be about. A main briefing will be called  to summarise mission objectives and the such, then troops will be loaded into dropships and taken to the star destroyer in order to engage the Alien Fleet hanging in orbit around their planet.

Second stage will consist of mostly Navy and pilots engaging the fleet above the planet. Enemy pilots will start attacking the SD andd pilots will scramble to protect. Navy will be engaging the enemy cruiser while this happens. At some point during the space battle enemy troopers will try boarding the ship and to destroy the ship from the inside. Troopers will eventually repel the boarders and the navy and pilots will have finished with the enemy fleet. After this dropships will be loaded and immediatly sent to the planet to start the invasion.

(PLEASE NOTE, the next 2 phases will already be planned out in phase 1 by the commanders/leaders)

the third stage will be the setup to attacking the main objective. Objectives are as follows:

·         Secure a staging area for the main assault

·         Make way towards the objective securing checkpoints along the way

·         destroy the main power facility to attack the Citadel

·         Secure the citadel capturing the alien leader forcing the rest of their forces to surrender.

Two of these objectives will be done on the third map and the final two on the next map.

The first objective will involve securing the lighthouse just down the road from spawn, in order to set up the main staging area for the rest of the Assault. After securing the area, troops will push down the main road and find roadblocks/checkpoints along the way. After defeating the enemy they will secure the checkpoint and set up their own standard checkpoints. Eventually they will reach the end and a map change will occur.

The fourth and final stage is the Citadel Assualt. Above the dam, is a citadel where the leader of the aliens will be hiding, with enhanced defences, stationary cannons, artillery, tanks and hundreds of troopers will be guarding with their lives. Troops will make their way through the canyon to the bottom of the dam where the power for the citadel is being generate and will have to disable the power to the main ray shield of the citadel. Troops will then push to the citadel, eliminating everything that stands against them and storm the citadel taking the leader captive and demanding the surrender of any aliens left.

Conclusion, troops and the alien prisoners will be taken back to the star destroyer where a public execution of the leader will take place and the other aliens will be sent to labour camps across the empire, ending the annoyance that is the invading aliens from the outer known regions of space.

Event character/equipment list:

Alien troopers:

1.2k health

DC-15A blaster rifles/Republic shotguns/Republic snipers/Rotary blasters/medical equipment

Combine alien skin/combine police skin

Alien Force wielders:

2k health

Lightsaber (Lightsabers will be cyan and only dual, single and pikes will be used)

White combine alien skin

Alien Fleet:

Reclaimed republic ships such as venator class cruisers and republic era starfighters.

Alien Leader:

500 health

No weapons

(undecided)

Edited by Rooster

Positive Support

Despite what some other people might say about Rooster and leaving the EM role then re-applying, I believe he had good reason to do so. Like many others have stated in other applications, people make mistakes. He wasn't enjoying the server and believed it wasn't going in the right direction at the time, which he retired from EM which is completely understandable. Now that he has seen the server has changed he wishes to return and apply his commitments and free-time to providing enjoyment and fun to the players on Imperial Gaming.

Enthusiasm

I've known Rooster for quite a while now, I've seen him command the Incinerator Troopers, work as a secretary for MHC and most of all rise through the ranks of Marauders as his commanding officer. During each of these roles, he was always very enthusiastic and committed to being a positive attitude to those around him and making times better for others. Never once during one of Rooster's events have I seen him bored or frustrated at the players.

Open

Personally, I think it's very important as an Event Master to be open-minded to new ideas from players and staff alike. Although in your own mind you would probably think your idea is great, whereas other people may think different which will always happen. As an Event Master, your top priority is to provide entertainment to the player base. As of late, some events have been quite repetitive. Taking ideas and feedback from players always helps. I've personally helped Rooster with planning and developing some of his events in the past.

18 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

Positive Support

Despite what some other people might say about Rooster and leaving the EM role then re-applying, I believe he had good reason to do so. Like many others have stated in other applications, people make mistakes. He wasn't enjoying the server and believed it wasn't going in the right direction at the time, which he retired from EM which is completely understandable. Now that he has seen the server has changed he wishes to return and apply his commitments and free-time to providing enjoyment and fun to the players on Imperial Gaming.

Enthusiasm

I've known Rooster for quite a while now, I've seen him command the Incinerator Troopers, work as a secretary for MHC and most of all rise through the ranks of Marauders as his commanding officer. During each of these roles, he was always very enthusiastic and committed to being a positive attitude to those around him and making times better for others. Never once during one of Rooster's events have I seen him bored or frustrated at the players.

Open

Personally, I think it's very important as an Event Master to be open-minded to new ideas from players and staff alike. Although in your own mind you would probably think your idea is great, whereas other people may think different which will always happen. As an Event Master, your top priority is to provide entertainment to the player base. As of late, some events have been quite repetitive. Taking ideas and feedback from players always helps. I've personally helped Rooster with planning and developing some of his events in the past.

+1 ^^

19 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

Positive Support

This sums it up for me aswell.

Positive Support.

Edited by Fox
  • Like 1

Despite your odd leaving in the past, I was a bit hesitant to give a positive review, but then I remembered how brilliant and awesome your events are. Your events always seemed to out do me everytime, coming from a person who didn't really like events at that time.

I would love to see you part of the staff team again, your bright and funny, and your events are spectacular. 

Keep up the work 

45 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

Positive Support

Enthusiasm

Open

48 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

Positive Support

Enthusiasm

Open

Pretty much sums it up.

You have a positive support from me.

+1

I'm gonna quote something I said to Rooster after he stepped down from EM

"Rooster's events are the only ones I ever enjoyed as JT Commander. You knew how to include every regiment into your events." Something a lot of EMs need to learn.

• Upvote 1
On 15/01/2018 at 10:38 PM, Spook said:

On 15/01/2018 at 10:38 PM, Dane said:

On 15/01/2018 at 10:49 PM, Vertex said:

On 15/01/2018 at 10:49 PM, Emerald said:

On 15/01/2018 at 10:55 PM, Puppy said:

On 15/01/2018 at 10:56 PM, Spin said:

On 15/01/2018 at 10:59 PM, Haz said:

On 15/01/2018 at 11:07 PM, Hisoka said:

On 15/01/2018 at 11:25 PM, Kendrick said:

On 15/01/2018 at 11:26 PM, Fox said:

On 15/01/2018 at 11:40 PM, Maffa146 said:

On 15/01/2018 at 11:52 PM, Kix said:

On 15/01/2018 at 11:56 PM, Cards said:

On 16/01/2018 at 1:27 AM, [IG] Mainz said:

On 16/01/2018 at 6:42 AM, bosterflaming said:

On 16/01/2018 at 6:52 AM, Ramirez said:

On 16/01/2018 at 8:34 AM, LePaul said:

On 16/01/2018 at 2:12 PM, Tuckerbox said:

On 16/01/2018 at 2:22 PM, Delta said:

On 16/01/2018 at 5:26 PM, Happy said:

I thank all you guys for the amazing amount of support you guys have given. When I read the replies it made me so gidddy and happy I couldnt stop smiling till i fell asleep. So once again thankyou all very much

• Haha 1