PAC 3 Request

What is your In-game name: Zerxal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52371610

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065008948/

Play time: 1 Day 7 Hours 22 Minutes

Have you used PAC Before: Yes

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe i should be trusted because i have never caused any trouble in the server. I always follow orders given to me by my superiors in the server. I am a new recruit to Widow Squad and have been doing regular training with our higher ups Veteran, Corvo, and Hornet. I aspire to be a great addition to Widow Squad and to do more to get my name out there as the newest Marksman in the squad. Finally i believe myself to be a very honest person as far as i know although i am a far bit forgetful i do my best to remember anything important.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want PAC because i see my superior Hornet with his simple but nice looking additions and wish to live up to his image. I also want PAC so i can distinguish myself from other so when i am a higher rank i can inspire the new recruits with what they can eventually be if they work hard enough. Another reason i want PAC is so i can make simple additions to my armor like a riffle on my back and maybe a knife on my waist/back. I would also like PAC to add a small cloth on my hip if allowed for decoration only. Finally i would like PAC because i enjoy character creation stuff and want to make my player model more personal to me even if only by a small amount.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe i deserve a chance to use PAC at the very least because although new to the server i have done all i can to make the most of it and will keep doing my best from now on. Another reason i feel myself deserving of PAC is because i have followed all commands given to me and seek for more to do at times of distress. Moreover i believe i deserve PAC because i do my best any chance i can and when we are not busy i follow my superiors around in case they need anything or for patrols around the Star Destroyer. I also feel i deserve PAC because when given an order i follow it unless it goes against the rules of the server and try my best to surpass expectations at what i am ordered to do. Finally the last reason i believe myself deserving of PAC is because i respect authority and do what i am told and always try to be nice but stern when needed.

Neutral

- Well written app (which is rare for new players)

- PAC experience (link screenshots of previous PACs and new ones if you make them)

- Has good intentions

Negatives

- Not well known

- New to the IG community

Get some playtime under your belt and I'll change my response.

Edited by LePaul
2 minutes ago, LePaul said:

Neutral

- Well written app

- PAC experience (link screenshots of previous PACs and new ones if you make them)

- Has good intentions

Negatives

- Not well known

Sums it up for me.

20 minutes ago, LePaul said:

Neutral

- Has good intentions

Negatives

- Not well known

Netrual 

Neutral

You have put effort into your application, but I would suggest proof reading in the future. Yhe fact that the 'i' in your application are not captitalised frustrates me a little. I've never really been a fan of people saying 'I want to have this on my armour...', or along those lines anway. The fact that you only want to make small changes, that fit to roleplay circumstances, in my oppinion, is why I have no issue here. I  do however like the fact that you said you are 'look up to your commander' and 'aspire to be like him'. It's very noble for you  to say 'you want to inspire others' and 'be the best you can be'.

I'm attached to widow squad so I should have no issues getting to know you, and once you have some more playtime I will change my response.

For now though, good luck and see you around.

Regards,

Staticiser

Edited by Staticiser
2 hours ago, LePaul said:

Neutral

- Has good intentions

Negatives

- Not well known

I'm gonna have to agree with LePaul here. I wish you luck with your application though!

Neutral

2 hours ago, LePaul said:

Neutral

- Has good intentions

Negatives

- Not well known

Couldn't say it better myself, good luck though

Kind regards

~Puppy

Little Play time

No one knows you

Not involved enough with the community.

App has a lot of words, nice, but,

App has a lot of spelling errors

App is filled with sentences that either don't make sense or don't mean anything.

Edited by Fox
3 hours ago, Fox said:

Little Play time

No one knows you

App has a lot of words

App is filled with sentences that either don't make sense or don't mean anything.

Neutral

I trained him, he seemed to do quite well with it all. But I would suggest getting a bit more playtime and getting more well known before applying. Everything is well written though and your answers are thorough.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2018 at 7:45 PM, Fox said:

Little Play time

No one knows you

On 15/01/2018 at 7:15 PM, Fox said:

Little Play time

No one knows you

• Advisor
On 15/01/2018 at 7:45 PM, Fox said:

Little Play time

No one knows you

• Ridge locked this topic