FerBoi's Ban Appeal

Steam Name: Fer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59058545

In game name and rank: 

How long was the ban: Permanent

Staff who banned you: Revan

When was the ban: October the Second last year

Reason for ban: Minge

Extra Information: /minge isnt that big of an offense surely...

Why you deserve to be unbanned: I deserve to be unbanned because I love star wars RP, and although you mightn't think it that is the only reason I have been alting and found a way to bypass 5 accounts every 90 days. But saying that you just banned my IP which isn't very fair since I have younger brothers that might want to play on your server who live with my Mum and Dad too. I was on vacation for 2 weeks so you didn't have to put up with me xD. When I came back I still played but never used mic. I do want to serious RP on THIS account and no other. 

Edited by FerBoi
  • Thinking 1
6 minutes ago, FerBoi said:

I deserve to be unbanned because I love star wars RP, and although you mightn't think it that is the only reason I have been alting and found a way to bypass 5 accounts every 90 days. But saying that you just banned my IP which isn't very fair since I have younger brothers that might want to play on your server who live with my Mum and Dad too. I was on vacation for 2 weeks so you didn't have to put up with me xD. When I came back I still played but never used mic. I do want to serious RP on THIS account and no other. 

Sadly its your fault that they will not be able to join the server.
you failed to follow server rules and broke alt accounting rules.

Your brothers and sisters lose there chance of playing on the server due to your mistake.
Do not blame us for your mistake it is your own fault and sadly they have to pay the price for using the same IP as you.

Stop wasting our time
| Denied | 

• Like 2