What is you In-game name:

SR Commander {SR-01}  Wiles

Steam ID & Link:

STEAM_0:0:67617580

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095500888/

Play Time on Server:

2 Weeks & 5 Days

Have you used PAC before?

In all fairness, I haven’t really ‘used’ PAC. I say that because I actually have given it a try on single player and designed a few basic sitting positions for my model. As well as adding simple things like props to ‘decorate’ my model further. When I started on IG (In 2017 - June ish), I had no idea what PAC was, then over time I new it was a way to customize your appearance and after that I realised it was for a singular person to change the look of themselves rather then the whole server, in November I started to desire more knowledge on PAC until now in January 2018, when I want to harness PAC 3 and give it a go. I have watched several videos online and I feel like it is something I can get good at.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph)?

I think that I am to be trusted with the privilege of PAC because I have been a member of IG for quite along time now and I feel like I have established a strong friendship base among the community and have matured quite a lot since I started. This means that I have a good amount of people (hopefully) that can support this application. Also, I have been the Commander of Shore Troopers since the 2nd of August 2017, that is over 5 months. This shows that I haven’t been inactive or poorly behaved (otherwise I’d be fired!). I hope to continue staying as Shore Commander and still work and improve my efforts to maintain (and enhance) a strong, healthy regiment. I believe that giving me PAC will ‘refresh’ my motivation and really get me cracked into the server more than I already am. Which leads me to my answer of the next question…

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph)?

There is a couple of key reasons why I want PAC. One element of course, is the fact that it benefits RP. You may have noticed that my model currently on the server is one that is identical to the other troopers of Shore. I think that the use of PAC will help let others distinguish me as a commander. Also, in cannon, the higher up in ranks you go, the more noticeable visual changes you have (for example, Grand Admiral Octavian Grant has a cape). Another reason I want PAC is what I mentioned at the end of the previous question, I believe that it will give me yet another reason to hop on the server and add to my hours and experience on the server. Don’t take this the wrong way, I am NOT going to become inactive or less active then I currently am should I fail to get PAC, I am just looking at the positives if I do succeed in obtaining the privilege. All in all, I think I am mature enough, trusted enough, and skilled enough to gain Tier 1 PAC, I really want to improve my skills and learn more about PAC as I continue my already well built ‘life’ on Imperial Gaming.

Why you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph)?

I Believe that I deserve to use PAC on Imperial Gaming because I am a trusted member of IG and also a ‘long lasting’ and friendly, approachable commander and I really want to continue to grow my skill on PAC and not only that, but my relationships with the other members of the community by seeking advice with my designs. I hope that you believe that I will bring many positives to the server by being given the rights of using PAC 3.

Thank you for reading my PAC 3 Tier 1 Application. - Wiles :D

20180202202238_1.thumb.jpg.6d7d72c0d7cf52c9b3928945d17ee0a7.jpgAddin

This is a PAC in which I have put a gear on the belt (looked cool). A grenade on the belt also. And lastly, spikes on the shoulders. (thanks Kamelieon for the idea!) 

Edited by ABBA Queef
time

Good App

Chill Bloke.

Very little experience

Heavily inactive

Not shore he's capable of such a luxurious tool, that he barely even knows how to use.

Shore would be nice if you could prove me wrong somehow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fox said:

Good App

Chill Bloke.

Very little experience

Heavily inactive

Not shore he's capable of such a luxurious tool, that he barely even knows how to use.

Thanks Fox for this! good pun ahahaaha Not Shore if it is worthy of being on the forums tbh ahaha. Not quite sure if I am heavily inactive at all but I'll take your word. Anyway, Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Fox said:

Good App

Chill Bloke.

Very little experience

Heavily inactive

^^

Neutral

1 minute ago, ABBA Queef said:

Thanks Fox for this! good pun ahahaaha Not Shore if it is worthy of being on the forums tbh ahaha. Not quite sure if I am heavily inactive at all but I'll take your word. Anyway, Thanks.

As an MHC, Im in charge of monitoring legit all regs. You are very Inactive, Puns aside. Shore, and im going to be honest, is extremely DEAD. If we cant trust you to maintain a healthy reg, i have no clue on how we can trust you with PAC3. Puns Aside, Fix yourself, Your reg, and maybe you might receive PAC3. My Comment, is more then worthy of being here...

• Thinking 1

Sir with respect the reason shore is so minimal with activity is because we have no real pull because we have nothing special about us and everything we try gets ignored or shutdown

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, yellowtas1 said:

Sir with respect the reason shore is so minimal with activity is because we have no real pull because we have nothing special about us and everything we try gets ignored or shutdown

They don't really have much going for them(no reg diss) and so it is hard for them to recruit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Fox said:

As an MHC, Im in charge of monitoring legit all regs. You are very Inactive, Puns aside. Shore, and im going to be honest, is extremely DEAD. If we cant trust you to maintain a healthy reg, i have no clue on how we can trust you with PAC3. Puns Aside, Fix yourself, Your reg, and maybe you might receive PAC3. My Comment, is more then worthy of being here...

Hey Sir, the quality of a regiment is not always to do with the activeness of the commander. There is a HUGE waiting list of people who want to join SCAR and IC, because they are very great, elite regiments. It is hard for Shore to build up a strong regiment due to the fact that it doesn't have much to want. On top of that, I have to deal with people constantly disrespecting Shore behind my back which is NOT helping people join, also, people  that choose to join are quite often people that will become inactive very quickly. due to these comments. I have been on everyday these holidays for at least 4 hours each day (excluding the 4 days I was away in Rotorua). To be perfectly honest, I am not a strong commander compared to others, I know that, that is why I am trying really hard to mature and be more active and serious and to rebuild grow, and you saying that I have NO experience and that I am severely inactive was a massive surprise, I would go as far as saying that was a  serious gut wrenching comment. When I joined IG, you were  my role model, I wanted to be just like you, as a Major general, I still feel the same way, you are a fantastic leader, and have made IC one of the strongest regiments in IG history. I will take your feedback, and I really want you too know that I'm not complaining or arguing. I am just startled.

Cheers, Wiles.

• Upvote 3

+1

I think you still deserve PAC, well I believe you do need to improve activity you have done some good things for this community and I don't see big issues with you having PAC3

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ABBA Queef said:

Hey Sir, the quality of a regiment is not always to do with the activeness of the commander. There is a HUGE waiting list of people who want to join SCAR and IC, because they are very great, elite regiments. It is hard for Shore to build up a strong regiment due to the fact that it doesn't have much to want. On top of that, I have to deal with people constantly disrespecting Shore behind my back which is NOT helping people join, also, people  that choose to join are quite often people that will become inactive very quickly. due to these comments. I have been on everyday these holidays for at least 4 hours each day (excluding the 4 days I was away in Rotorua). To be perfectly honest, I am not a strong commander compared to others, I know that, that is why I am trying really hard to mature and be more active and serious and to rebuild grow, and you saying that I have NO experience and that I am severely inactive was a massive surprise, I would go as far as saying that was a  serious gut wrenching comment. When I joined IG, you were  my role model, I wanted to be just like you, as a Major general, I still feel the same way, you are a fantastic leader, and have made IC one of the strongest regiments in IG history. I will take your feedback, and I really want you too know that I'm not complaining or arguing. I am just startled.

Cheers, Wiles.

First of all, My comments are harsh, and often perceived as negative. They are harsh, because unlike a heap of people, i do not sugar coat my comments. I give the sincerest and most honest opinions I can, Talk to anyone, and they will tell you that. I even do this with my mates, if their apps aren't up to what i think is standard, I am more then happy to -1 them. I do this because, usually, after a mature person hearing criticism, should take it all on board, and try to fix what ever is broken for them, and it usually works and I end up +1ing in the end if they have done a good job. The Quality of a reg almost has everything to do with the CMD. You not being active, tarnishes the Reg, You not actively going out of your way to advertise and to make people enjoy the reg, kills it, You not training your troopers, playing with your troopers and you not being there for them, will kill your reg. There can be a Huge waiting list of people to Join Shore if you wanted. I remember back in the day, Shore was one of the most elite and active regs  in the OG times. Take advice from great leaders like Caboose, Sicarius, Cards, Gamma, Imposing etc etc. If Shore doesn't have much of a Rep, Give it one, Caboose has literally just brought back IC from the dead, He has given it a New Rep. You should do the same, it will be hard at first, but if i could do it when i ran it, so can you. I didn't say you had no experience, YOU DID-"In all fairness, I haven’t really ‘used’ PAC. ". And even I said "You have little experience. That doesn't mean none at all. I said you were inactive, because the only Shore trooper i ever see is Delta, and even he has complained to me that shore is inactive, He's the only one who shows up to CMD Meetings too.

However,

The comment back, The one i'm quoting, is all i need to see that you are very mature, you know how to respond, and you know how to take criticism. That comment alone, shows me that you can actively lead Shore if you try your hardest. You are not an Immature 12vie, You can lead, and grow Shore, but you just have to keep going at it yeah?

I apologise if you were offended or shocked, that was not my intention.

Not Negative, Just Honest.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yellowtas1 said:

Go out and create a pull.

Go out and Make people wish they were in Shore.

Go out and make something of yourselves,

Get 1st place in events

Hold open Shore Training

Hold Closed shore training

Talk to Caboose about getting better items Etc Etc.

There's so much to do if you put your mind to it buddy.

+1 good bloke

You need to be active more In my opinion 

Can't wait to see what you can do 

Btw @Fox thanks for the compliment 

@ABBA Queef good luck with this app and shore we can do this 

1515656218393.jpeg

2 hours ago, Qteks said:

+1

I think you still deserve PAC, well I believe you do need to improve activity you have done some good things for this community and I don't see big issues with you having PAC3

2 hours ago, Wilson06 said:

+1 in my opinion you deserve it however you might want to be a little more active.

Thanks guys, I will try to be on much more!

7 minutes ago, Delta said:

+1 good bloke

You need to be active more In my opinion 

Can't wait to see what you can do 

Btw @Fox thanks for the compliment 

@ABBA Queef good luck with this app and shore we can do this 

1515656218393.jpeg

Love the memes. And Yes I will! 

1 hour ago, Fox said:

First of all, My comments are harsh, and often perceived as negative. They are harsh, because unlike a heap of people, i do not sugar coat my comments. I give the sincerest and most honest opinions I can, Talk to anyone, and they will tell you that. I even do this with my mates, if their apps aren't up to what i think is standard, I am more then happy to -1 them. I do this because, usually, after a mature person hearing criticism, should take it all on board, and try to fix what ever is broken for them, and it usually works and I end up +1ing in the end if they have done a good job. The Quality of a reg almost has everything to do with the CMD. You not being active, tarnishes the Reg, You not actively going out of your way to advertise and to make people enjoy the reg, kills it, You not training your troopers, playing with your troopers and you not being there for them, will kill your reg. There can be a Huge waiting list of people to Join Shore if you wanted. I remember back in the day, Shore was one of the most elite and active regs  in the OG times. Take advice from great leaders like Caboose, Sicarius, Cards, Gamma, Imposing etc etc. If Shore doesn't have much of a Rep, Give it one, Caboose has literally just brought back IC from the dead, He has given it a New Rep. You should do the same, it will be hard at first, but if i could do it when i ran it, so can you. I didn't say you had no experience, YOU DID-"In all fairness, I haven’t really ‘used’ PAC. ". And even I said "You have little experience. That doesn't mean none at all. I said you were inactive, because the only Shore trooper i ever see is Delta, and even he has complained to me that shore is inactive, He's the only one who shows up to CMD Meetings too.

However,

The comment back, The one i'm quoting, is all i need to see that you are very mature, you know how to respond, and you know how to take criticism. That comment alone, shows me that you can actively lead Shore if you try your hardest. You are not an Immature 12vie, You can lead, and grow Shore, but you just have to keep going at it yeah?

I apologise if you were offended or shocked, that was not my intention.

Not Negative, Just Honest.

Alright. Phew! Thats a lot to take in ahaha. Ok. So, I agree with pretty much everything you said. I will work harder as a leader to get people more interested in Shore, you are right, a lot is about enthusiasm and how much time and devotion I put towards the server. And of course it isn't just about time but also how I spend it. So over the next few weeks, it is my goal to build up a strong reputation. 

P.S. I know I miss a lot of commanders meetings, it makes me sad when I do, but my internet turns off at the exact time each day for two hours, and the commanders meetings usually fall on that time slot. (NOT COVERING WITH EXCUSES - IK THAT I NEED TO WORK HARDER TO MAKE THEM!)

Anyway, Thank you for your Honest opinion and I will work on the things you suggested. I like to think that I am good at taking advice and criticism, I guess I was just a little bit off guard this time.

Cheers, Wiles

• Upvote 1