Donsly's PAC3 Application

Donsly

What is your In-Game name: 62-SKC Donsly

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:101493909

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198163253547/

Play Time: 1w, 4d, 6h.

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, I have experience using PAC, as I have spent many hours experimenting and making PACs in singleplayer.

Why you should be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe that I should be trusted with PAC because throughout all of my time on the server, I have not been warned or arrested once. I believe that this means I am trustworthy and responsible and can use PAC for RP-Only purposes. I have also recently become the command of Riot, meaning that other people from my regiment deemed me a responsible choice for the role. I should also be trusted with PAC as I have never abused any of my privileges, such as arresting/tasing troopers for no apparent reason or ordering troopers lower than me to break any rules. I would also be careful to follow the rules of what I can and cannot do with PAC, as I have with the other rules of the server. Overall, I believe I should be trusted with PAC because I am responsible, follow rules and I am trusted within the server.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want PAC for the sole reason that it will improve the RP experience for my troopers. With PACs such as weapon holstering, capes and holograms I can immerse my troopers and myself in RP. For example, If they see their commanding officer typing while holding a hologram of an MHC General, it can show them that their commander is conducting important business rather than just simply typing. By doing this it can hopefully inspire my troopers to do things with the full extent of their RP capabilities. Another reason that I want PAC is because with the addition of things such as capes, I can be distinct from other players to improve roleplay situations and bring a sort of liveliness to any RP interactions.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe myself to be deserving of PAC, as I have committed myself to the server greatly and in that time have not broken a single rule. I also plan to stay with this server for as long as I can. I also strongly believe I deserve PAC because I am positive I will only make and use PACs to impact the overall roleplay aspect the server in a positive way. I will take any punishments that are given to me if I was to misbehave using PAC. Lastly, I will say that I amdeserving of PAC because of my dedication to the server and its community.

5a56b7859a4ae_capepac.jpg.b65fa0f2d66429da7d1c6d9f62f40565.jpg

A cape and holstered weapons for my model.

5a56b77fe98c6_idpac.png.a3bb9ed51c94ed51f7784b923115b9a4.png

An ID card for whenever I am asked for my ID.

5a56b7c228c21_unholsteredpac.jpg.50555c0b2a5aff8cf346fe4ca48008bd.jpg

Me with my unholstered weapon. (New loadout for riot so new guns)

5a56b80002ac0_sittingpac.jpg.6775ec56bb050e6c52670a0f55b485dd.jpg

A sitting animation where I am having a casual talk with a member of my regiment.

helmet.jpg.ab29113d3c2462c9c81a5726f75f6b09.jpg

Finally, a PAC of my trooper without his helmet on.

Edited by Donsly
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Puppy said:

2 hours ago, Kix said:

+1

2 hours ago, yellowtas1 said:

+1

A nice simple desings

1 hour ago, Ramirez said:

+1, Don’t know you too well. But this Application is really well written. PACs are ok and can improve over time. I think you deserve PAC.

Thanks for the support folks

• Whitey locked this topic