Feels like it's getting out of hand

Ok. This is getting on my nerves. Stop with all these fake "goodbyes" or "I'm leavings". Just sit on it for a day before rationally thinking it's time for you to leave. 

It'slike 3 out of 4 goodbyes that end up coming back which I guess is good news but still, all these fake goodbyes get annoying when it's all you see in the random discussions. I'm not trying to hurt feelings or call people out but before you make a post which will end up meaning nothing. Sit on the thought for a bit, think pro's and cons, talk to someone. Stop immediately going "bye" 

[Nothing against the proper goodbyes] 

Edited by FrenchyFries
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Well most of the goodbye's are because the person isn't enjoying the server anymore, people go through these stages and go "oohhh" ill make a goodbye post. Like my post i said idk if i will return because i'm not getting that excitement from the server  and also i said i will most likely return just wont be as active.

This post, (like others) aren't that necessary. Things change for people, and like Puppy and El they decided to come back after the community overwhelmingly supported them. 

However, people like Mainz (sorry) don't give a clear intention to why they are leaving and just "bye" without zero thought.

Someone in the comments brought up the fact that someone may be leaving because of the fact that the server is just less interesting. Now in this person's case, they recently put out 2 posts  (one leaving, one coming back). They state that the server is getting boring, however they said they will be less active and that they'll be coming back. There is 0 point to this regardless.

Yes, I agree with this statement, and people making posts saying their leaving and coming back soon after is a little issue, however your post does not clear that at all.

And again, MAINZ, were stuck with 2 posts of you 1) I'm leaving and 2) I'll be less active. Making a whole new forum post wasn't necessary. It would of easily been resolved had you of commented on the original post.

All in all, if they decide to come back (With little or no reason to leave in the first place) just ignore them. It's clearly a publicity stunt to which their trying to get their post and rep count up. And this is evident with multiple individuals. 

• Thinking 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Maffa146 said:

This post, (like others) aren't that necessary. Things change for people, and like Puppy and El they decided to come back after the community overwhelmingly supported them. 

However, people like Mainz (sorry) don't give a clear intention to why they are leaving and just "bye" without zero thought.

Someone in the comments brought up the fact that someone may be leaving because of the fact that the server is just less interesting. Now in this person's case, they recently put out 2 posts  (one leaving, one coming back). They state that the server is getting boring, however they said they will be less active and that they'll be coming back. There is 0 point to this regardless.

Yes, I agree with this statement, and people making posts saying their leaving and coming back soon after is a little issue, however your post does not clear that at all.

And again, MAINZ, were stuck with 2 posts of you 1) I'm leaving and 2) I'll be less active. Making a whole new forum post wasn't necessary. It would of easily been resolved had you of commented on the original post.

All in all, if they decide to come back (With little or no reason to leave in the first place) just ignore them. It's clearly a publicity stunt to which their trying to get their post and rep count up. And this is evident with multiple individuals. 

OK let's begin.

"I'm leaving IG for a bit idk how long and idk if I will return"

Doesn't this say Im leaving for a bit idk how long and if I will return mean I've officially left? NOOO, it doesn't. It clearly points out I'm going away for a bit whilst deciding if I will return! If I was leaving for good [obviously that's what you want] I would've said permanently leaving IG, not for a bit. I even clearly replied to people on the same post saying "Don't worry I will most likely return" maybe go back and check the whole post before coming out and trying to give me crap for apparently He left and now decided to come back bullshit. I'm sorry but it's people like YOU who trigger me. You've also gone out and given other people horrible names like calling them NAZI'S.

Give me all the shit in the world, bully me do whatever. You also say I'm finding the server less interesting, well yes I do is there a problem with that? and I don't want to fully leave IG so I made the next choice to jump on the server from Time to Time to check it out. Yes, I will be less active because I'm ONLY coming on from time to time like I have stated a trillion times. No, I haven't instantly returned to the server yet, I'm still going to be away from it for awhile so I can come back refreshed and take it at a slower pace. That second post of mine is telling everyone who CARES I'm returning to the server after a bit like I said in my first post that I could possibly do.

Now telling everyone to ignore me is just absolutely pathetic coming from a staff member, and that obviously all I want is rep count up, I couldn't care less if it was high or low.

Seriously take a look at yourself before you start any more trouble with others. For example earlier you -1'd my Tier 2 App, yep keep up. What feedback did you give me? nothing just a -1 so I PM'D you what the issue is and what did you do. Accused me of being inactive and that I should've told you why I was inactive. So I replied with I didn't need to tell you simply because you don't work with me on the server, in fact, you're the complete opposite of what I do. What did you do? you had a hissy fit at me saying I'm being a smartass!? Like cm'on my dude you take things the wrong way to fast and negatively.

So next time before you start shit with me open your eyes.

I apologize if this is harsh but if I'm going, to be honest, you've just really pushed me.

Edited by [IG] Mainz
  • Upvote 3
15 minutes ago, [IG] Mainz said:

OK let's begin.

Doesn't this say Im leaving for a bit idk how long and if I will return mean I've officially left? NOOO, it doesn't. It clearly points out I'm going away for a bit whilst deciding if I will return! If I was leaving for good [obviously that's what you want] I would've said permanently leaving IG, not for a bit. I even clearly replied to people on the same post saying "Don't worry I will most likely return" maybe go back and check the whole post before coming out and trying to give me shit for apparently He left and now decided to come back bullshit. I'm sorry but it's people like YOU who give me the shits and in all honesty, IDK how TF you were accepted into the staff team with not just giving me shit about leaving, but also calling people NAZI'S wtf is this shit?

Give me all the shit in the world, bully me do whatever, because of all I'm concerned you're just a nasty foul person. You also say I'm finding the server less interesting, well yes I do is there a problem with that? and I don't want to fully leave IG so I made the next choice to jump on the server from Time to Time to check it out. Yes, I will be less active because I'm ONLY coming on from time to time like I have stated a trillion times.

Now telling everyone to ignore me is just absolutely pathetic coming from a staff member, and that obviously all I want is rep count up, I couldn't care less if it was high or low.

Seriously take a look at yourself before you start any more childish bs with others. And next time open your eyes.

Woah Mainz.

Look I'm sure Maxine didn't mean to hurt your feelings or give you the shit, it is her own opinion. But bringing up past doings that have been controversial and saying really rude things is not needed as they are completely irrelevant to the subject of the post, being a post about peaving the community. These are all people's opinions and the reaction you expressed was not necessary to this. This is a touchy subject but why don't we tone it down a bit and keep the opinions constructive and not negative.

We are all more mature than this fighting that has happened.

1 minute ago, Twinkie said:

Woah Mainz.

Look I'm sure Maxine didn't mean to hurt your feelings or give you the shit, it is her own opinion. But bringing up past doings that have been controversial and saying really rude things is not needed as they are completely irrelevant to the subject of the post, being a post about peaving the community. These are all people's opinions and the reaction you expressed was not necessary to this. This is a touchy subject but why don't we tone it down a bit and keep the opinions constructive and not negative.

We are all more mature than this fighting that has happened.

Well she's gone out and told people to ignore me i'm not letting that slip by and all i want is my rep up no.

Just now, [IG] Mainz said:

Well she's gone out and told people to ignore me i'm not letting that slip by and all i want is my rep up no.

I really doubt people would straight up ignore someone, which is treating them unfairly. Maxine did say what she thought was right BUT in making that long post, pointing things out whether good nor bad does not help you. Some of the stuff Maxine said might not have been needed, in the end it is her opinion and you can't do much to change it

Lets try and keep it positive or at least constructive

30 minutes ago, [IG] Mainz said:

OK let's begin.

Doesn't this say Im leaving for a bit idk how long and if I will return mean I've officially left? NOOO, it doesn't. It clearly points out I'm going away for a bit whilst deciding if I will return! If I was leaving for good [obviously that's what you want] I would've said permanently leaving IG, not for a bit. I even clearly replied to people on the same post saying "Don't worry I will most likely return" maybe go back and check the whole post before coming out and trying to give me shit for apparently He left and now decided to come back bullshit. I'm sorry but it's people like YOU who give me the shits and in all honesty, IDK how TF you were accepted into the staff team with not just giving me shit about leaving, but also calling people NAZI'S wtf is this shit?

Give me all the shit in the world, bully me do whatever, because of all I'm concerned you're just a nasty foul person. You also say I'm finding the server less interesting, well yes I do is there a problem with that? and I don't want to fully leave IG so I made the next choice to jump on the server from Time to Time to check it out. Yes, I will be less active because I'm ONLY coming on from time to time like I have stated a trillion times. No, I haven't instantly returned to the server yet, I'm still going to be away from it for awhile so I can come back refreshed and take it at a slower pace. That second post of mine is telling everyone who CARES I'm returning to the server after a bit like I said in my first post that I could possibly do.

Seriously take a look at yourself before you start any more childish bs with others. For example earlier you -1'd my Tier 2 App, yep keep up. What feedback did you give me? nothing just a -1 so I PM'D you what the issue is and what did you do. Accused me of being inactive and that I should've told you why I was inactive. So I replied with I didn't need to tell you simply because you don't work with me on the server, in fact, you're the complete opposite of what I do. What did you do? you had a hissy fit at me saying I'm being a smartass!? Like cm'on my dude you take things the wrong way to fast and negatively.

So next time before you start shit with me open your eyes.

Alright.

So. 

Get this. 

You call her a "nasty foul person" yet from what I have seen in this post is everything that describes what you just said. 

Now, of course, I do not agree with everything Maxine has said in her post either. However, she has said it in somewhat of a professional manner. Mature. Professional. Whatever, doesn't matter.

What does matter is that I'm just trying to get the point through that you need to calm down a bit, and look at it rationally. That goes for everyone, by the way. 

I'm not trying to start shit with this btw, so if this does somehow trigger someone please PM me. 

Cheers,

Tackxo.

Edited by [IG] Tackxo
6 minutes ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

Alright.

So. 

Get this. 

You call her a "nasty foul person" yet from what I have seen in this post is everything that describes what you just said. 

Now, of course, I do not agree with everything Maxine has said in her post either. However, she has said it in somewhat of a professional manner. Mature. Professional. Whatever, doesn't matter.

What does matter is that I'm just trying to get the point through that you need to calm down a bit, and look at it rationally. 

I'm not trying to start shit with this btw, so if this does somehow trigger someone please PM me. 

Cheers,

Tackxo.

Ok, I agree I've removed some of the nasty things that came out of me and tried to be a little more polite

6 minutes ago, Rimmin said:

whats with the Thinking emoji?

Asks for this to be locked so people can't post on it but yet questions about the thinking emoji thing that Emerald put ??????
Did you not want this locked like 3 secs ago to stop people from posting. Legit you could of taken you comment to PM..... 

• Thinking 4

@[IG] Mainz Hey Mainz, knowing you quite well I am fully aware of the fact that you don't do things to "get your post count/rep up" and it made sense to make that post letting people know you would not be as active. 

@Maffa146 We have been friends for a while now, so I have a good idea about what you meant in your post and to Mainz: " I don't think she intended that to Target you"

I clearly understand your post and agree with it, we are all getting a little fed up with the amount of "goodbye" and generally just Baity/Spam posts in the community. 

But we don't need this argument @[IG] Mainz @Maffa146 so let's just drop it. No more posting on the thread, no more arguing. This only promotes anger and conflict and can be avoided.