FrenchyFries

My Very Own (Un-tested) Star Wars D&D Game

Hello. Because so many people within the community  are interested in this idea and i have had recently a lot of Dm/Gming experiences and games.

A long time ago i started working more and more on a concept idea i had for Star Wars D&D like a year ago, i've tweeked it and edited it. so this current topic is: ~To See Who Is Playing/ Character Creation~

I will only be accepting a total of 10 players and ill stop talking now. (Stop reading if you're not interested in playing whatsoever) Here we go:

Set in the Empires Time Period:

Spoiler

Alright so you wanna play Frenchy's very own made Star Wars D&D (Well Whaddya Knooow)

To make it a more easier to grasp ive kept it close to home meaning its more or less based off a weird combination of Lore, Legends, Server and Frenchy's goodness. So in the end you get something like: This... Star Wars D&D.

Character creation is still a little hard for me so if you want to play contact me via STEAM or TEAMSPEAK or FORUMS. Ill put all the information i have in the topic for you to pick and choose who you'd like to be but theres still some stuff i haven't worked out so it's preferred if i go through characters one by one. I haven't written it all down so like i'd rather do a test game to see if i should continue with this and thats where ill organize it all properly:

Character Information: 

• SITH 
  • TROOPER

Sith Classes & Species:

Species: Human, Chiss, Kiffiar, Cyborg, Zabrak, Sith Pure Blood, Devarion.

Classes: Sith Maruader, Sith Prophet, Shadow Guard, Sith Assassin 

Backgrounds: [Note: These are ex-backgrounds like what you gave up to become what you are] Ex-Jedi, Acolyte, Scholar, Apprentice, Ex Imperial Tooper/ Guard.

Trooper Classes & Species:

Species: Human, Chiss, Rodian, Trandoshan, Cyborg

Career: Storm trooper, Scout trooper, Jump trooper, Storm Commando, Shadow trooper, Imperial Commando

Backgrounds: [Note: These are ex-backgrounds like what you gave up to become what you are] Farmer, Scavenger, Ex-Navy, Mercenary, Archivist, Junk boss, Dock controller, Death Stick Dealer, Pirate, Scholar, Worker, Refugee, Soldier.

Character Sheet Template:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qEpHgYUmM4gUnJ6LlT-0Skr9_itErMzcK6EdXyrbCh0/edit?usp=sharing

^Just copy the info into another doc and contact me!^

Current Players:

Sobek Wind-Hollow, Zabrak, Sith Prophet [Level 1]

Valkryie Winters, Chiss, Scout Trooper [Private, Level 1]

Salan Koth, Devarion, Sith Maruader [Level 1]

Salark Tark ,Sith Pure Blood, Sith Assassin [Level 1]

"Rogue" Ri'men, Cyborg, Imperial Commando [Private, Level 1]

Aiera Forath, Sith Pure Blood, Shadow Guard [Level 1]

Zoras Sarn, Zabrak, Sith Maruader[Level 1]`````````````````````````````````````

Lylac Crimson, Chiss, Shadow Trooper [Private, Level 1]`````````````````````````````````````

Echo Ragnos, Human, Storm Commando [Private, Level 1]`````````````````````````````````````

James Hyde, Human, Shadow Trooper [Private, Level 1]`````````````````````````````````````

~If people are interested and at least  5 people sign up, i will make a beginner game and see how it all works out!

Just know this is my first time doing this. So bare with me if i get confused too. Thanks!

Edited by FrenchyFries
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I woudn't mind trying this out. But I don't know how to play :P might have to teach me your ways

1 hour ago, Maffa146 said:

I don't know how to play, but sure 

1 hour ago, Dom said:

I woudn't mind trying this out. But I don't know how to play :P might have to teach me your ways

7 minutes ago, Rooster said:

Im down frenchy

6 minutes ago, Sal said:

Ill join frenchy if you would have me

Again, contact me privately makes it easy. 6 PLACES LEFT

Edited by FrenchyFries

10 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Im down but can you help me with the Character sheet cause im kinda getting confused at some points

That's why you privately message him...

46 minutes ago, bosterflaming said:

I would like to join I just don’t know if there is enough space for me I haven’t played dnd before though

1 hour ago, Spin said:

I volunteer never played d&d so why not give it a shot 

dibs on SW Cmdr

1 hour ago, Martibo said:

ok

2 spots left, first 2 people to contact me will get their character made and be in the game!

NO SPOTS SORRY!

@Demonic @Emerald @Puppy @Sal @Rooster @Splonter @Rimmin @Spin @bosterflaming @El_

~You Receive a Call on your Holo-communicator...~

Spoiler

-Hello.... This is Navy Officer Harold Rummedy.

Report to my office tomorrow, at 5.50pm, I have been advised to "Help" you get used to you're current predicament, please do not be late...

Rummedy Out- 

If you did not take the hint get in my channel at 5.50 AEDT. if you're not there. Goodluck :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.