Mystic

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:75415126

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111095980/

Play time:

1w 15h 41m

Have you used PAC Before:

I have recently discovered  pac3 but I have watched many videos on it and I have used it on single player servers!

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe that I should be trusted with pac3 because I have used it before, I have played on the server for a while now. I have met quite a lot of people in this community and all the people that know me quite well trust me and I hope I can have the same trust with pac3!

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

Because I believe I can enhance my roleplay experience and others around me. At this time no one in my current regiment has pac3 and I would like to change that. I would use pac3 to improve roleplay within my regiment and surroundings. I would like pac3 to spice up my regiment and make it look even better than it does.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I deserve pac3 because I would not abuse pac3 and I would not use it to ruin someones roleplay experience, I am trustworthy and I am respectful towards other players. I would have a simple pac because if I had a complicated pac it could ruin someones 'immersion' ( Big player models etc)

20180110012610_1.jpg

20180110012617_1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Whitey locked this topic