El's Trial Moderator Application

50 minutes ago, zaspan said:

I'm not stating any specific reason why for obvious reasons..

He is unfit for the role, simple.

No offense but I won't take this into consideration if I won't be told what to work on, I want to know what makes you feel im unfit for the role so I can work on it. Otherwise how can I fix them? 

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not stating any specific reason why for obvious reasons.. He is unfit for the role, simple.

-1  In the past El has had a tenancy to act emotionally and irrationally based on knee-jerk style reactions to rejection both IC and OOC. His habit of acting irrationally and emotionally isn't th

On 10/01/2018 at 4:56 PM, El_ said:

To the questions of me acting emotionally during certain events, like Plutonic has said it is in the past. Right now I am working on it with friends and I am getting better at dealing with situations I just ask that you don't take previous events that have happened to heart as it was a small thing that happened that has been fixed. Please focus on the now that I am ready to focus on being more kind and calm towards situations, hopefully I can change your minds.

This statement doesnt really make any sense to me. People comment on apps based on things that you or people have done in the past. I know you are trying to explain that you are/want to change but people still comment because of the actions that they have seen/heard. Because of this, I am going to leave -1, due to the fact that I believe you need a lot more time to 'change', you lack maturity, and I dont think that your emotional level can change that easily, things like that take time.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Phresh Zeisty said:

This statement doesnt really make any sense to me. People comment on apps based on things that you or people have done in the past. I know you are trying to explain that you are/want to change but people still comment because of the actions that they have seen/heard. Because of this, I am going to leave -1, due to the fact that I believe you need a lot more time to 'change', you lack maturity, and I dont think that your emotional level can change that easily, things like that take time.

Thanks for the reply, this will sound weird but I talked to my dad about maturity and such, and he told me it does take time but it also helps to do something that holds maturity so others can help you mature. Sounds weird but it is the rank Trial Mod, such rank is used to teach people and help them become a better staff. Otherwise thanks for giving feedback i'll put it into consideration :)