El's Trial Moderator Application

In the past El has had a tenancy to act emotionally and irrationally based on knee-jerk style reactions to rejection both IC and OOC. His habit of acting irrationally and emotionally isn't the mark of a moderator and frankly giving a position of OOC power to people who cannot handle their emotions and responsibilites appropriately is dangerous.

• Upvote 3
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not stating any specific reason why for obvious reasons.. He is unfit for the role, simple.

-1  In the past El has had a tenancy to act emotionally and irrationally based on knee-jerk style reactions to rejection both IC and OOC. His habit of acting irrationally and emotionally isn't th

To the questions of me acting emotionally during certain events, like Plutonic has said it is in the past. Right now I am working on it with friends and I am getting better at dealing with situations I just ask that you don't take previous events that have happened to heart as it was a small thing that happened that has been fixed. Please focus on the now that I am ready to focus on being more kind and calm towards situations, hopefully I can change your minds.

The comment Hisoka made will be removed and the situation he mentioned was resolved and dealt with. Unfortunately due to the lack of communication it seem people are hearing what they want they want and going off what they are told... The issue with El has been dealt with and IS NOT TO BE BROUGHT UP ANYMORE. Anymore rumors about the situation or talking about it on the website will lead to 1 week ban on the website and content will be moderated. 
If you have issues bring it to me if not then please and for the love of god please forgot everything Hisoka posted its been dealt with and myself with other staff are tired of having to deal with this and speak to people about it.
Thank you
Little5avage  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Spin said:

still going to give you a -1, because I myself think you are unfit for a staff position and the commitments you need for it.

Understandable, hope i can make a better impression and change it :)

• Upvote 1

Its a -1 from me, from what i have seen from you and heard from other people about your time on the server, i do not believe that you have shown what it requires to be a moderator. Perhaps in the future if you show ingame that you have changed from your previous habits, you will have my support

• Like 1

Neutral 

I am giving a neutral because I don’t know you that well and I have seen you on once or twice but from what I have heard so far i can’t tell tell if I should give a +1 or -1 but from what I have heard from people I know i am leaning towards a -1 unless you give me a good reason to change my mind i will stay neutral 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Its a -1 from me, from what i have seen from you and heard from other people about your time on the server, i do not believe that you have shown what it requires to be a moderator. Perhaps in the future if you show ingame that you have changed from your previous habits, you will have my support

Once again it is a problem of hearing from other people of who I am, but I am happy to change your mind and show I am a reliable user :) Thanks for the reply.

Neutral

Amidst everybody's comments, I have a mixed response right now so I'm leaning more toward a -1. However, the reason I'm giving you a Neutral is because I personally haven't had any issues with you. I understand that you mean well and only want what's best for everyone (as most of us do), so I'm willing to support you after I see some more good come from you. In the meantime stay active, engage a little more with people on/from the server, and keep your head held high so none of us assume anything otherwise. :) 

• Like 1

+1, i don't really care he's done some stupid shit i'm willing to wager everyone reading has aswell. Everybody does dumb shit, some more than others, but interactions i've had with el outside of regiments and stuff he has been fairly mature.

Look, before i get attacked for siding with him for whatever reason, i think we can all learn to look past peoples mistakes no matter how big or small.

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged.  For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Matthew - 7 : 1- 5

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Neutral.

Over the past few weeks I have seen you around in-game and you seem approachable and well behaved at times. To me, you just appeared mingey a few weeks ago, although recently your attitude and behavior has been better, which is great. I haven't been involved with you enough to know how you react to certain situations, hence the neutral for now. This is subject to change, just give it time.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Admonish said:

Neutral.

Over the past few weeks I have seen you around in-game and you seem approachable and well behaved at times. To me, you just appeared mingey a few weeks ago, although recently your attitude and behavior has been better, which is great. I haven't been involved with you enough to know how you react to certain situations, hence the neutral for now. This is subject to change, just give it time.

No wrries :) I hope I can bring a good attitude and change your mind.

I dunno what to give you

Good bloke

Haven't seen you minge 

All the other feedback does not reflect well on you.

Was a shame to see you leave my regiment after like a day but I'm cool with it.

Neutral

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Kix said:

I dunno what to give you

Good bloke

Haven't seen you minge 

All the other feedback does not reflect well on you.

Was a shame to see you leave my regiment after like a day but I'm cool with it.

Neutral

Thanks man!

Look I've put a great deal of thought into what I'm about to do, and in the end I decided it was the right decision.

I have not experienced what others have told me, when you have talked to me you spoke respectfully and kindly. Something I haven't seen with some staff as of late(not all, not even most of the brilliant staff members) and with a bit of determination I think you could go far.

+1

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kix said:

Look I've put a great deal of thought into what I'm about to do, and in the end I decided it was the right decision.

I have not experienced what others have told me, when you have talked to me you spoke respectfully and kindly. Something I haven't seen with some staff as of late(not all, not even most of the brilliant staff members) and with a bit of determination I think you could go far.

+1

Thank you so much! I hope I can do my best to make you proud as my past CMD :)

2 hours ago, Ben said:

Neutral, done some questionable things in the past, but you have made improvements to better yourself. Keep it up and I'll change my response.

No worries I hope to change your mind soon :) Thanks for the feedback!