El's Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name: hentai babe (sorry I like stupid names)

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:55240701

In game name and rank: IG Name is - El and rank is RST Trainee

Time Played: 1w 3d 16h 

Why are you applying for this position?: I have had multiple difficulties when it comes to socializing, and when it came to IG I had multiple friends who helped throughout my time here. All of these experiences made me realize how much I want to help this community and give back to it, I want to show people that we can be a good community of wonderful people, staff and all.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I have had previous experience in handling situations, and being a staff member when it comes to RP server. Albeit it was MilitaryRP and DarkRP, I feel like I am experienced enough in SWRP now that I can take the role. I have tried to grow a liking with the people in this community and try my best to keep a positive feeling. I have been trying my best to keep on the server and see what the people need when it comes to a wonderful RP experience such as people who ruin certain events by minging, people who are having problems with others or with a certain extent.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: 

Tiitanus Gaming (Military RP) - Disbanded 2015

Kloud RP (DarkRP) - Changed name and I never found out what it changed to due to leaving

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I have had one warning by Gamma I presume back when I first joined in 2016, it was due to me not knowing of an event going on and running away. Since then I have thrived to keep a clean record and not cause any trouble.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring a good experience to other players with my nice attitude and friendly personality. I can make sure that I hand out the right punishments to certain events and give the people a chance to fix there mistakes and hopefully make them change there moods. I have tried my best to bring a friendliness to anyone I meet and have been trying my best to make new friends wherever, ensuring that I can find out peoples problems. I have tried my best to be dedicated to the server whether it comes to the forums or being around the server, I will bring a good amount of active time and some more things to give me goals, as I always feel that something needs improvements and I always want my best to bring the best.

Anything else you would like to add: Sorry if I seemed to ramble a lot, I am not good at writing large amounts of text.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not stating any specific reason why for obvious reasons.. He is unfit for the role, simple.

-1  In the past El has had a tenancy to act emotionally and irrationally based on knee-jerk style reactions to rejection both IC and OOC. His habit of acting irrationally and emotionally isn't th

14 minutes ago, Red said:

I thought you left? like 3 times?

That was a situation which I felt the best way was to leave but was sadly mistaken now, I am here to stay boys

7 minutes ago, El_ said:

That was a situation which I felt the best way was to leave but was sadly mistaken now, I am here to stay boys

well i'm not to convinced, so for now I am going to leave it as a -1, this is probably going to change later on

6 minutes ago, Red said:

well i'm not to convinced, so for now I am going to leave it as a -1, this is probably going to change later on

Lol, he left for like 2 hours. Get your panties out of a knot.

From what I've seen. El is a, mostly loyal. And chill guy. I think he can handle the role of TM.

+1

Edited by Fox
  • Haha 1

+1

El is a dedicated player. He gives his all in every role that he takes on. He has made a few mistakes in the past, but at the end of the day, we wouldn't be human if we don't make mistakes. He has shown me that he is willing to learn from his past mistakes, take on advice and look for opportunities to improve his skills. I believe El is capable of taking on the role of TM, and have no doubt he will make a positive impact on the community.

10 minutes ago, El_ said:

May I ask why I have received a -1?

I've had some bad encounters with you and you have left the server that many times that I think you will leave again. Sorry man but its how I feel.

Edited by Vertex
1 minute ago, Vertex said:

I've had some bad encounters with you and you have left the server that many times that I think you will leave again. Sorry man but its how I feel.

No worries, the me leaving issue I feel is something going around a lot of peoples head at the moment and I will say I can't make you believe me but I will be staying and with the bad encounters, it's like static said we all make mistakes hopefully I can give back some good encounters.

Just now, Simmo said:

-1 Minged as Prophet by loitering in CL5 Area. 

Times have changed since my prophet days I have done a lot of growing, I am not denying that I did that but I am saying that my application for the now shouldn't be focused on a moment in the past where I loitered.

4 minutes ago, El_ said:

No worries, the me leaving issue I feel is something going around a lot of peoples head at the moment and I will say I can't make you believe me but I will be staying and with the bad encounters, it's like static said we all make mistakes hopefully I can give back some good encounters.

Changing to a Neutral

+1,

Pro: good lad, can have fun, has already proved in my eyes that he cares alot about people on the server and is always willing to help.

Cons: There have been some instances in the past few days regarding you and some people, however i know you plan to work it all out. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rooster said:

+1,

Pro: good lad, can have fun, has already proved in my eyes that he cares alot about people on the server and is always willing to help.

Cons: There have been some instances in the past few days regarding you and some people, however i know you plan to work it all out. 

Thanks for the response roost :) yes I am currently working with staff on fixing the issue so it won't be a problem.

3 minutes ago, El_ said:

Thanks for the response roost :) yes I am currently working with staff on fixing the issue so it won't be a problem.

You know what I am going to +1 this.... Good luck my dude

Neutral

I am on the fence with this one

I have no problem with you, however, I just do not think you're up for this role. From the experiences of others and myself, I have only seen you do bad except for 1 situation where you provided a lot of empathy and good attributes of a moderator.

That is why I am on the fence, sorry.

Edited by Haz