Tabletop Simulator Games

El_

So lately i've noticed that Tabletop Simulator (a board game simulator) has been making workshop version of Dungeons and Dragons. So I got the idea of making either weekly or fortnightly games, if possible it can be different topics such as a Fallout Dungeons and Dragons or a Star Wars one. The only problem here, I have no idea what the fuck im doing, so I am looking for a person with previous experience in DnD and being a Dungeon Master. if anyone is interested in trying something like this just comment below. and I will keep you updated.5a547c8cee7cf_giphy(2).gif.e5255a12ae2cee5971d6455551647659.gif

We've tried DnD within the community three times now, and all three times they have died because getting everyone involved to put aside an entire night once a week is almost impossible. If it was every two weeks, people will lose interest in it as there is too much time between nights which will cause a lot of people to forget what happened in the previous sessions. That is just my opinion, it is a great idea but it is extremely hard to maintain.

Alrighty, well it seems I have people who would love to play ! :) Now all I need is someone who has experience in being a DM and helping in creating a quest, or whatever they are called.!

• Retired Veteran
17 hours ago, Anna said:

Honestly never played DnD before - but if people get together for it i'll definitely join in!

And then go AFK when your team needs you most!