Splonter's Event Master Application

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

-1 found you to be very disrespectful and you quickly and easily get mad.

Sorry but have seen you be very rude to people and dont think you would suit the role as a EM   -1

As Red said, you have previously mean rather rude and disrespectful towards me and my fellow engineers, because of this -1. However, this is subject to change the more I get to interact with you.

NEUTRAL due to the fact that even though the events are well planned and thought out, they are still quite standard events which have been run countless other times before on the server. I know that it is harder to come up with new ideas for events but I think that they could use a little work. I am also giving this due to your mingey past (most recent warning was not even a month ago) but I am willing to change this decision at a later date.

Thank you all for your responses I greatly appreciate it, I am also glad to see I've changed some people's opinions to a more positive note and I'll continue to attempt to do so.

Update:

I've added more detail to "Why should we accept you" section to expand on more reasons why.

I've also updated some parts of my events to add in more side-objectives to suit the needs of some regiments. (Thank you Pinejack for giving me some inspiration)

And I've returned from my holiday from the 17th to the 22nd.

I'll continue to update this as I go on.

On 25/01/2018 at 7:09 AM, Snowy said:

+ 1

On 26/01/2018 at 6:56 PM, Seven said:

+1

Changed his acts

Cheers for your responses I appreciate it.

I've updated my playtime and added more detail into my game, I'll continue to update it and add in new ideas as I go on.

Neutral: Very well written, detailed application, but as others have said, you tend to lose your temper quickly which is not an ideal trait for a high-stress role. Although, I definitely think you would be able to learn to control that and do a good job as an EM.

GOOD LUCK!