Jiko's Pac Tier 1 app

ɠђǫşţɓąţ05

What is your In-game name: NT PVT Jiko

Other names: Nine,Eights,ghost,

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:80361969

Steam link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ghostbat/

Play time :Over 3 weeks-Photo of my time in profile

Have you used PAC Before: Yes,I dont know much but i can still do alot with pac i know all the basics 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): Having been a very dedicated member, I have always tried to stay active within the community. I believe Alot of people know me on the server, having been trying to make as much roleplay around the sever so for people to have a fun play on the server.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): Because i belive pac can increase RP on the server while also being a fun tool on the server,and i belive i can make fun RP with my pacs and soon to be pacs that i will make.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):Been a loyal member of Imperial gaming, I believe PAC will create a fun experience, I will also not create PACs that will kill the rp from the server, I also belive it can be helpful in events if used right.

Edited by ɠђǫşţɓąţ05

Dont know you to well (If you have gone under any different names please tell, Also Havnt seen you before)

Short answers (Your answers are 1 sentence with minor grammar issues(Doesn't matter to much) answers are meant to be 1 paragraph. 

No examples (Most people Provide images of PAC3s they have made in a signle player)

also for your steam ID you can google steam ID finder and there should be plenty of websites.

------------

Willing to change my rating if those issues can be fixed, Have a good day :D

Edited by Happy

Are you sure you have 3 weeks playtime?

If so you are extremely inactive or you have just come back from a break. 

Don't know who you are

Haven't stood out yet

The application isn't the most detailed, but it isn't bad.

1 hour ago, Twinkie said:

Don't know who you are

Haven't stood out yet

3 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Don't know who you are

Haven't stood out yet

4 hours ago, ɠђǫşţɓąţ05 said:

What is your In-game name: NT PVT Jiko

Steam ID:

Steam link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ghostbat/

Play time :Over 3 weeks

Have you used PAC Before: Yes,I dont know much but i can still do alot with pac i know all the basics 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): Having been a very dedicated member, I have always tried to stay active within the community. I believe Alot of people know me on the server, having been trying to make as much roleplay around the sever so for people to have a fun play on the server.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): Because i belive pac can increase RP on the server while also being a fun tool on the server,and i belive i can make fun RP with my pacs and soon to be pacs that i will make.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):Been a loyal member of Imperial gaming, I believe PAC will create a fun experience, I will also not create PACs that will kill the rp from the server, I also belive it can be helpful in events if used right

It's occured to me that your text has different formatting to everything else? Something common with copy pasting from accepted applications? Also the spelling and grammar improves significantly within the smaller whiter text. I'm probably wrong and this could be a coincidence but nontheless.  

A few points:

1. I have barely seen you on the server.

2. Your application is very bland, not to mention it is riddled with grammar errors and spelling mistakes.

3. I took the liberty of going to your steam profile (which i shouldn't have to) and had a look at your ONLY 2 PAC pictures and they are woefully simple. A picture of you holding a data pad and another of you holding a hologram will not cut it.

Edited by addamcor
made the -1 bigger

5 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

Adding to my previous post, you were a huge minge under the name of Eights where you ended up getting like 3+ warns in an hour in one day. 

Changing your name doesnt change anything.

I changed my name to be a new person and i am a new person thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic