Tazers for RST.

G'day everyone.

Members of RST including myself believe it necessary for RST to have access to the Tazer. Because we protect Emperor Palpatine and his humble servants, we are needed to chase down and arrest alot of people. Due to how Garry's Mod works, this is a hard task as everyone runs at the same speed, making it impossible to arrest someone.

If we are to get tazers, this would help in the revival and also longevity of RST in general. One thing people might say is that "RST are going to be exactly like Shock/Riot" which I do understand, however, to keep that from happening, I propose that it only get given to SGT+...or maybe even more. 

Another supporting fact in my suggestion is that seeing as we are essentially a security regiment, it makes perfect sense for us. Of course, we will use it in moderation, meaning if anyone abuses the tool, they will either get a kick or a couple strikes, just to keep it fair. I hardly see a problem with this suggestion, however, anyone is allowed an opinion, and I thank people for their honesty. 

Anyways, that is my suggestion. Please provide feedback in the replies.

Once Again, Thanks.

Kind regards,

Tackxo.

Edited by [IG] Tackxo
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

@Pluto I understand what you mean, but if they came back, the RST can call a Staff Member to deal with the situation, and if they repeated it the staff member would probably warn them, which would discourage them.

Also, I'm sure the RST would have lots of fun killing them.

See the thing with this is it takes away from what shock are there to do, arrest people. Another point is if RST get tazers, other *security* regiments like DT,NT and NG might complain that RST get tazers and they don't. 

1 hour ago, Kellogs said:

See the thing with this is it takes away from what shock are there to do, arrest people. Another point is if RST get tazers, other *security* regiments like DT,NT and NG might complain that RST get tazers and they don't. 

RST did have tazers and they were removed, your guards not security, someone does something wrong u kill em. You Guard the emperor and the sith temple if something were to go wrong around the emperor or the sith temple no hesitation should happen, just kill em.

57 minutes ago, wflizzi said:

RST did have tazers and they were removed, your guards not security, someone does something wrong u kill em. You Guard the emperor and the sith temple if something were to go wrong around the emperor or the sith temple no hesitation should happen, just kill em.

As shock member myself I think you just could put an AOS up so  -1

7 minutes ago, Vertex said:

As shock member myself I think you just could put an AOS up so  -1

Yeah, but by the time shock get to the temple, the ST's are either killed and then still come back over and over. 

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

+1 would be a good tool for them to have, although would let shock have priority if there needs to be someone arrested.

I agree completely what kendrick has said here.

12 minutes ago, Ling Ling said:

Yeah, but by the time shock get to the temple, the ST's are either killed and then still come back over and over. 

I agree completely what kendrick has said here.

But then they would get warned for minging 

52 minutes ago, Vertex said:

But then they would get warned for minging 

Yes they would most likely, if reported.

but it would be a lot easier if RST were able to arrest them there and then rather than having to get a staff member 

I wanna +1 but you usually just mow them down. but  NT are having the EXACT same problem but it tends to get easy without tasers so i'd just say get more used and practice to using cuffs without a taser or mow them down since well they are going into the Emperors bunks / Darth Vader/revans quarters

• Whitey locked this topic