Some Suggestions

New Jetpacks

So due to what seems like the return of Jump Troopers and a new Boba Fett I decided to create this suggestion for their "Jetpacks". Currently, they use Rocket boots which after some time can sound very annoying and just look weird when in use. The following link is a Jetpack I am a big fan of. You use A, W, S, and D to control it, CTRL to descend, Space to ascend, and shift to hover in place (You descend when in hover but at a very slow speed). Don't hesitate to comment down below on what you think of it. 

Jetpacks by Jvs

Squad Size Increased

Currently, the Squad size is limited to 12 people (the max amount of people in allowed in a regiment other than STs if I am correct). I suggest that this is bumped up. For certain departments, the space needed may be more than 12. For example, Navy contains the Naval Guard, The Naval Engineers, and the Naval officers themselves. Another example is ISB. As you know ISB has two regiments and a sub regiment, this being ISB, Death Troopers, and Inferno Squadron. We always create a group to keep in touch with each other but at times the squad gets full and it makes it harder to have everyone in the squad.

The following post will also contain any other suggestions and when I do have others unless it's a large one I will just post it here and leave another comment on the post. 

Squad sizes are all different like Shock and Riot have 27 slots while others only have 12. Squad sizes can always be increased you just have to talk to caboose about it. There is no real point of increasing squad sizes unless they need to be increased. 

However, that Jetpack idea is something I'm keen on seeing. I have seen a lot of complaints about the current jetpacks not working so hopefully this addon isn't as glitchy and annoying.

Just now, Kellogs said:

@Haz i think he is talking about increasing the size of in game squads you can create, not regimental sizes.

6 hours ago, Morgan said:

12 people (the max amount of people in allowed in a regiment

He does mean the Squad Sizes (The Squad Addon in C Menu)

6 hours ago, Morgan said:

We always create a group to keep in touch with each other but at times the squad gets full and it makes it harder to have everyone in the squad.

Jetpacks have always been an issue. I tried to get it changed. Martibo had something in the works but never came out fully developed when I was JT CMDR. Rocket boots are the best option I've seen. The rest lag the server too much.

• Whitey locked this topic