Shore Trooper Commander Model - Re-added

Greetings fellow IG members,

Some of you may remember that some time last year, between November and December, all the Battlefront models were removed from the Workshop causing a bit of distress for many people, especially the bounty hunters. Any human would not donate for their rank to be a massive error. Luckily 99% (not exactly, I dont do percentages) of the models were re-created and re-added into the Workshop and into IG. Unfortunatly, the Shore Trooper Commander model was not added back to IG. I have found the exact model on the workshop and I am writing this to 'sway the big cheeses to put it back'. I don't know much about modeling and how one puts a model from the workshop into the 'Server Files' but hopefully it wouldn't cause too much dilemma.

Over the past couple of months I have brought it up with a few key people hoping it might be added soon after, but it wasn't done. I'm not complaing or anything!! I am all thumbs up for equality and stuff (looking equal to other troopers). This is for a RP point of view and also just for other player's convinenace. Several times I might be 'fighting' in an event and I get ordered around like a buck private (Still not complainig!) And when I get closer they see my rank and apologise and things. The point is that I feel like it might be worth looking into because I do respect the RP side of the server and the qualities of being commander (not that it bothers me in that respect). I am being modest and also bloody dramatic, sorry about this length.

In short, I hope that the model will be added just because I think it is more convinienat for other players, it follows the RP from Rogue One, and finally, it looks a little cooler than the regular SR model, with no grey shoulder, (I had to say that, just because).  Blimey, this is long. Anyway cheers guys, please check the model out and I hope you'll agree to add the model back for RP's sake and of course because it is cool :3. Hopefully its not too hard for anyone, if it is that's cool. Also, could it be made for Major+ Rather then just commander?

Cheers, Wiles.

LINK TO MODEL:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1176718090&searchtext=rogue+one

MODELS THAT CAN BE REMOVED FROM IG: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1189812896   http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=712453135

Removing these models would free up over 60 mb worth of stuff on the content pack. The Shore Squad leader model is only 21 mb. This means that adding the Shore trooper model isn't even that affecting against people's computer.

Edited by ABBA Queef

I don't think yo u should even bother with saying it's helping other players, it is but besides the point.

You bought commander, you bought the model thingo. No reason not to have it added back.

• Upvote 1
On 07/01/2018 at 10:15 PM, Kix said:

I don't think yo u should even bother with saying it's helping other players, it is but besides the point.

You bought commander, you bought the model thingo. No reason not to have it added back.

I mean it would make the roleplay more immersive since that model is the shore troopers from lore 

• Whitey locked this topic