Megamasha (Galahad) Trial-Moderator Application

+1

I have recently gotten to know you over the past few days and from what I've seen you're responsible and would make a great staff member.

On 1/6/2018 at 10:11 PM, Fox said:

+1

User has changed and i've seen it before my very eyes

True Mate and a legend.

This guy will improve IG.

Couldnt plus 1 More!!!!

dude is super active and has stopped minging all together.

he comes on every day to participate and communicate with IG and its members.

+1

Mega, I don't know if you remember me, but you were always nice to me, helped me out after events, etc. I reckon you should be given another chance.

+1

I've had the pleasure of knowing Mega prior to returning to IG. He was easy to get along with, helpful and commited to his current projects.

Having previously been staff with IG he has experience in the role he is applying for. He has made mistakes in the past, but since then he has shown me that he has matured. I believe he has good intentions and would suite the role.

Regards, Staticiser

On 08/01/2018 at 5:26 PM, wflizzi said:

+1, my dad and ex-staff

Hahaha, thanks son for the “+1”  

On 09/01/2018 at 12:12 AM, Tuckerbox said:

+1 Havoc is a great guy and very trustworthy. He is a great addition to rancor and the server as a whole and would make a great moderator in this community

Thank you for this lovely little paragraph :) it is greatly appreciated! 

On 12/01/2018 at 6:39 PM, Sentry said:

+1

Mega, I don't know if you remember me, but you were always nice to me, helped me out after events, etc. I reckon you should be given another chance.

I do remember you, you are a lovely person! Thank you for the plus one :) 

16 hours ago, Phresh Zeisty said:

+1 Please needed!

Hahaha, thank you 

On 11/01/2018 at 12:58 PM, NickArino said:

+1 talked a couple of times and you seem pretty mature and trustworthy.

Thank you for the plus one 

On 11/01/2018 at 4:37 AM, Admonish said:

+1

I have recently gotten to know you over the past few days and from what I've seen you're responsible and would make a great staff member.

Thank you for the plus one Admonish :) 

19 hours ago, Staticiser said:

+1

I've had the pleasure of knowing Mega prior to returning to IG. He was easy to get along with, helpful and commited to his current projects.

Having previously been staff with IG he has experience in the role he is applying for. He has made mistakes in the past, but since then he has shown me that he has matured. I believe he has good intentions and would suite the role.

Regards, Staticiser

Thank you staticiser, I appreciate you writing up a little paragraph! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome application and from what I have heard you are a great person all round. I sincerely hope that you receive the Moderator position in this wonderful community and hopefully retain it for a very long time. I am a massive believer in second chances, regardless the severity, and I think you are a perfect example of a "minge" that can be turned around, this gives me some hope that other people will learn from their mistakes and bounce back like you did, warns, kicks and bans may be like a criminal record since it is retained indefinitely, but from my experience the management team very nice and is very forgivable, so I am sure they will have no problem overlooking your past bad choices. Best of luck with your application and staffing career! +1.

Edited by Butcher232
  • Like 1

On 25/01/2018 at 9:38 PM, Butcher232 said:

Awesome application and from what I have heard you are a great person all round. I sincerely hope that you receive the Moderator position in this wonderful community and hopefully retain it for a very long time. I am a massive believer in second chances, regardless the severity, and I think you are a perfect example of a "minge" that can be turned around, this gives me some hope that other people will learn from their mistakes and bounce back like you did, warns, kicks and bans may be like a criminal record since it is retained indefinitely, but from my experience the management team very nice and is very forgivable, so I am sure they will have no problem overlooking your past bad choices. Best of luck with your application and staffing career! +1.

Thank you! If I obtained the position of Trial Moderator, I would treat it very delicately and NOT make mistakes. I really appreciate you making this reply