Megamasha (Galahad) Trial-Moderator Application

Hello Imperial Gaming Community and its wonderful Administrative staff team!

I am Megamasha, most of you will not know who I am. I am a very old member of this community dating back from January at the start of last year 2017. I applied for moderator in my early days and was accepted. I was a moderator for most of my Imperial gaming career and I believe that while I was in that position, I was a very good mediator and role model for others. However, I sometimes did have miniscule implications along the way and the management team helped me through those hardships. After a long time serving as a moderator, After about 7 months within the community. I resigned from my position and had a short break. I then came back and acted very poorly, and I was a pretty big minge and I did certain things I was not meant to do on TeamSpeak. And unfortunately, due to my ill actions, The consequences were given out for these various instances and I was community banned. I was banned for quite a while before I appealed my ban and was accepted. I came back to the community but did not play on the StarwarsRP server as I feared I would muck around and get into some sort of dilemma again. My second ban was on TeamSpeak where I was mucking around with friends which lead on to me getting banned for seven weeks. I apologised for these actions and waited my ban out. I still am sorry for the trouble I caused Imperial Gaming. I would like everyone to know that I want to come back to the community and that I have changed a lot since I last played. I believe I am more mature, more responsible and am a better person/leader in general.

Steam Name:
> Megamasha

Steam ID:
> STEAM_0:0:39238702

In game name and rank:
> Rancor Battalion Staff Sergeant ARC-AL32 “Galahad” (Mega) Old Name was Havoc

Time played:
> 3 weeks 13 hours 6 minutes

Why are you applying for this position?
> I am applying for this position within the community because I believe I would be a great helping hand. As a former staff member, I have a great understanding and vast amount of knowledge about the gamemode and how to be a good nonabusive staff member. I have changed a lot since I was Moderator of the community, I have more respect for those below and above my rank, more obedience and am a more competent leader. I want to further extend and push myself within the community and prove that I am not what most of you would know me as. Since my past actions, you will come to find that I have most definitely changed and I have deep regret for what I used to be, I look back on some of the times where I mistreated the server and its incredible community and I always question why I was that person and what my objective was back then, I find it silly and dumb now that I look back, and know that i do not want to repeat the past, I am new, and I will no longer be the old Mega, He is gone, and there is only me, A rule abiding, loyal, competent and friendly user! I have also had countless times where I have seen someone doing the wrong thing or just being a minge. I try to pull them back in-line through RP but most of the time, the user just isn't compliant. I deeply miss the days I use to be a Moderator of this community where I could help and enforce the rules and not be completely disregarded as just another simple rule enforcing user vigilante. I need this position as I have, I guess, a crazed addiction and urge to help and make sure this community and the server stays lawful and I promise, if I manage to get the great position of Moderator once more, I will be determined to eliminate all causes of destruction towards the server and it's absolutely amazing community.

How will allowing you to be a part of our staff team help us:
> If you allow me into the staff team to moderate, I will share and use a vast amount of knowledge with this Gamemode and of being a former staff member. Having over 7 months experience on this server I regard myself as a very patient person when it comes to staff situations. I feel this is needed more within the community the more time I play on the server. Sometimes staff members will get stressed with the amount of player requesting admins. Having myself in this position would be a great asset to Imperial Gaming, not only would I express my gratitude towards fellow members, but I would show the leadership that is needed and the respect everyone deserves.  

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:
I certainly have been!
> DeathRun 2013, Super-Admin, Paper spin, Status: Shutdown
> DarkRP 2014, Community Manager, Atomic Gaming, Server Status: Shut Down
> DarkRP 2015/2016, Administrator, Republic Gaming, Server Status: Active
> DarkRP 2015, Owner, Brotherhood Network, Server Status: Shut Down
> DarkRP 2015, Head-Admin, Box O’ Nerds, Server Status: Shut Down
> StarWarsRP 2017, Moderator, Imperial Gaming, Server Status: Active

Have you had any Warnings, Kicks or Bans if so please list them?
> have no warnings, 1 community ban, 1 ban from TeamSpeak. Most members of the community will not know why I was banned or the reason, I hope you guys don’t -1 me for this. I don’t know if most staff members know. I just want you to all know I am sincerely sorry for what I did, and I have served my time from the ban. While I was banned I reflected on my actions within the community and I understand the bad role model I was. Some of you people probably still do not like me or the actions I had within the community. I want to come back though stronger and with a better mindset, being more responsible, being more respectful and just being a better leader as I have grown up. I want to prove I am not a minge, that I don’t always muck around, and that I am not a complete idiot.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming?
> To the community and IG, I know I can bring the Loyalty that is needed, the respect that makes the community a family and the gratitude towards those who seek help. I will bring my staffing knowledge to this community to make it better. Not only will I be an asset to help I will stand out to make this community a family.

Anything else you would like to add?
> I have added an extra question to my application, I hope that is allowed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my application I really appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Megamasha

Edited by [IG] Megamasha
  • Like 2

Wouldn't have the slightest clue who you are but I LIKE YOU +1

I'm sure we can all look past your bans, we all do stupid shit.

Edited by Mordecai

+1

User has changed and i've seen it before my very eyes

True Mate and a legend.

This guy will improve IG.

Couldnt plus 1 More!!!!

dude is super active and has stopped minging all together.

he comes on every day to participate and communicate with IG and its members.

Edited by Fox

Neutral

I remember the good old days Mega, when you were a Mod, but since then you have done some questionable stuff. You say that your maturity level has increased, and I believe you, but I suggest giving it some more time before applying. 

- However, if I see you more, and I see that you are more mature, I am more than happy to plus 1 this app, as yes, its detailed and stuff, but just give it more time my friend. 

• Thinking 1
4 minutes ago, Maffa146 said:

Neutral

I remember the good old days Mega, when you were a Mod, but since then you have done some questionable stuff. You say that your maturity level has increased, and I believe you, but I suggest giving it some more time before applying. 

- However, if I see you more, and I see that you are more mature, I am more than happy to plus 1 this app, as yes, its detailed and stuff, but just give it more time my friend. 

Neutral

+1, Being his Commander I've seen Mega quite a bit and I believe he is fit for this position. When Mega puts his mind to something he gets it done and beyond your expectations he also knows the times to be serious and the time to muck around and have fun, Overall I believe Mega is definitely fit for this position.

12 hours ago, Mordecai said:

Wouldn't have the slightest clue who you are but I LIKE YOU +1

I'm sure we can all look past your bans, we all do stupid shit.

Thank you for giving me a +1 on my application, also thank you for understanding my mistakes 

12 hours ago, Fox said:

+1

User has changed and i've seen it before my very eyes

True Mate and a legend.

This guy will improve IG.

Couldnt plus 1 More!!!!

dude is super active and has stopped minging all together.

he comes on every day to participate and communicate with IG and its members.

Thank you fox for all the positive feedback! 

10 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

Neutral

I understand where you are coming from but I believe I have given it more then enough time I’ve been playing actively for quite some time now. As Fox states I come on every day, which I do. 

thank you for the feedback! It is greatly appricaiated 

9 hours ago, Splinter said:

+1, Being his Commander I've seen Mega quite a bit and I believe he is fit for this position. When Mega puts his mind to something he gets it done and beyond your expectations he also knows the times to be serious and the time to muck around and have fun, Overall I believe Mega is definitely fit for this position.

Thank you faithful, this really means a lot :)