Spook's PAC Application

What is your In-game name: Shadow Private Spook

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:69178103

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChickenFeetMeat/

Play time: 2 weeks 6 days

Have you used PAC Before: I have used a little bit of PAC in single player and on other servers where they allowed PAC to be used

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I should be trusted as I am a very active player on the server without having any kicks or bans before. I like to believe with the power I have already that I have not abused it in anyway shape or form. I think by now the people that have met me on the server have noticed that I take this very seriously and that I am a mature person.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want PAC because would really help me with creating more RP. I also want PAC as I believe most ideas that come to my mind would work on the new models that have just been implemented. I also want it because no one in the prophets at this current time that I am typing this has PAC.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I deserve PAC as I have dedicated most of my time that I have been off school to play on the server. I also believe I deserve it as I can make some unique PAC's that no one has seen before

Please leave some criticism whether you +1/neutral/-1 as It would help me improve on what I need to work on. Thank you for reading c:

Open the spoiler for some PAC's that i have made in single (not the best)

Spoiler

5a5829068831a_mousedroidpac.png.cf8f4400c6e726220ade84c7ccec5830.png5a582935d7fbf_dabbingpac.png.08c94d2a1d771abb5849ec3349855cc6.png5a58292d27f06_lightsaberpac.png.326c53146cc7de6c4916795ffda9e8cb.png

Edited by Spook

+1 Don't really know you too well, but from what I've seen you wouldn't abuse and this Application does lack detail but it gets to the point. I would like to see some images.

+1

Spook has been a great mentor to myself in the Prophets. He actively promotes and encourages us to get involved in scenarios where we can actively improve our role play and other skills regarding our role on the sever. I am interested in seeing how he could use Pac to further immerse himself in these scenarios, and do not believe he has any ill intention with this privilege.

• Ridge locked this topic