Pavonis

Pavonis's Low Developer Application

Name In-game: Pavonis

Teamspeak Name: Pavonis

Playtime on the server: 6d 15h

Programming languages you know: LUA

Why do you want to become a Low Grade Dev? Well I really wanted to give back to the community. I was about to make an T-mod app but then I saw this. I developed  of servers before like defconnation, and a darkrp server. I would love to help this server with my knowledge of LUA.

Have you made any other scripts or content I should know about? Not Any At the moment. But I have modified some contents and know how make the jobs.(I am learning more as I discover more things).

• Upvote 1

Seeing as you have been a developer on a couple servers, I think you can reach the expectations of Martibo's LGD. +1

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Pavonis said:

But I have modified some contents and know how make the jobs.(I am learning more as I discover more things).

A Low-Grade Developer needs to be able to do more than modify content (which I am sure most people can) and make the 'jobs', which I assume you are referring to DarkRP jobs.lua, which can literally be done online with web-generators. I think it would be good for you to extend and elaborate on what you can actually do and what other experiences you may have had in the past. It might even be good to include some examples of scripts or other coding you have done previously. -1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pinejack said:

A Low-Grade Developer needs to be able to do more than modify content (which I am sure most people can) and make the 'jobs', which I assume you are referring to DarkRP jobs.lua, which can literally be done online with web-generators. I think it would be good for you to extend and elaborate on what you can actually do and what other experiences you may have had in the past. It might even be good to include some examples of scripts or other coding you have done previously. -1

Same here

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

Neutral, You aren't active enough for this role.

I am really active in game. About forums I am starting and trying my best to be as active as I am in game

5 minutes ago, Pavonis said:

I am really active in game. About forums I am starting and trying my best to be as active as I am in game

I have only recently started seeing you

INTERVIEW @ 6:30 AEDT - Meet on teamspeak sit in Lounge 3 and make sure your name is the same as your In-game name.

• Like 2

-1 This application has little detail and as Pinejack said I think you need to know more than just modifying little bits in content as well as create jobs. Some addons basically layout and document the inside of the code to tell you how to modify it. If your knowledge only extends to that I don't think you should go for this...

Edited by Fancy