Joshua Pac3 tier 1 application

What is your In-game name: Joshua [Surgeon]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128849753

Steam link:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217965235/

Play time: 2 days and 13 hours

Have you used PAC Before: no, but i have watched videos on how to use it

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): Having been on the server for as long as I have with a fully clean record of no minging or ideology against the community's interests, I believe I can be trusted with the use of PAC3 with the ability to use it professionally and appropriately and enhance the RP for myself and others and bring other who love RP to the community

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): i have been on the server for a couple weeks now and absalutley love the RP and i think by having pac3 i can make it better for myself and for other people on the server. by using pac3 i can ulter my model in such a way that for event it will make every one just say "wow, im going to stay on this server" i enjoy the game when the server is full so buy me having pac3 i hope that i can help people come back and help more people love this server just as much as i do.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): My hope is that my roleplaying abilities as well as maintaining my clean record of no minge that I'm worthy of the opportunity to expand the creativity I'm capable of. In the end I'm just trying to make rp as good as I can make it in any way I can.

6 minutes ago, Kix said:

Neutral

Good lad

I need to see more.

I'll have to agree with Kix. I have seen you in game and you have been pretty serious from what I seen but I suggest you get your playtime up. Expect my rating to change overtime.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Donsly said:

I would have given this post a +1, but as you came up to me and a few other people this morning and advertised your application, I will be giving this a -1.

Is this true? Changing to -1

Low playtime, 2 days is something very little I feel.

I haven't seen you around much make sure you are getting around with other people.

Get more known within the community and I will change my score :)

On 06/01/2018 at 12:46 PM, El_ said:

Low playtime, 2 days is something very little I feel.

I haven't seen you around much make sure you are getting around with other people.

Get more known within the community and I will change my score :)

On 1/6/2018 at 11:14 AM, Donsly said:

I would have given this post a +1, but as you came up to me and a few other people this morning and advertised your application, I will be giving this a -1.

and this is  breaking the rules of a pac app