Achilles T-mod Application

Steam Name: |DFH| SHADOW| COO|

Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:159825698

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SHADOWTROOPER625

IGN and Rank: Achilles, Commander

Time Played: 1 Week 2 Days 15 Hours

Why are you applying for this position?:

I do not aim to tell you about my reputation, but I aim to tell you about the skills I can provide.

To be given the power and authority to maintain the server functionally, I would use it to discipline players who are against Imperial Gaming’s policies and more.

I’m willing to give full attention to those who require my services, I would do my best to reach satisfaction. I feel enjoyment and satisfaction when participating in staff required situations, for example; handling minges, punishing, etc, even if causes confusion and/or stress.

Seeing people who have anger towards those who seek pleasure in others pain causes me to react, but due to my code of No Speaking in the Royal Guards, I am forbidden to intercept verbally. That’s why I’m not commonly seen talking, even though I possess a microphone.

I enjoy interacting with the Imperial Gaming community, with its broad types of personalities, especially the players who have a loveable persona.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

I have previous experiences with handling staff required situations and can provide my skill with negotiations, settling an ooc scene and even immediate attendance towards people requiring my assistance. I am also an active player on Imperial Gaming, usually playing after school and weekends for hours on end. I enjoy the game and spend most of my time involving myself in any situation that needs a Royal Guard pressant.

Have you been a staff on previous servers if so list them:

N/A

Have you ever had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

I have recieved no warnings, nor kicks or bans, i am pledged to keep my record clean to ensure that i can be seen as a role model towards to future players of our server.

Anything else you would like to add:

I’m very skillful in managing a regiment, as I did in previous servers. I implemented google excel to manage promotions and members in Shock troopers, although it does require dedicated people to operate it. I can use these skills to record minges previous history and their offences towards Imperial Gaming, which can further assist in the restrainment of these offenders.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Upvote 3

+1 the big boy Thorn/Achilles. Thorn is an extremely hardworking loyal person who assisted in getting shock back on its feet. Thorn has proven he has leadership qualities in his various assignments as a riot trooper and also showed commitment creating googledocs out of game and assisting the regiment leader and i in micromanagement. In shock Achilles had to deal with minges while cuffed and not once acted out of anger or lashed out. He was a good trooper and an even better royalguard. I personally believe that if Achilles directs attention towards moderation the imperial gaming staff would benefit greatly. Keep up the good work.
{Mist} AKA not an admin so my +1 is a good meme.

• Upvote 1

+1

incredibly detailed information. High end informtion provided,  seems you really do care about this server alot? 

Good luck

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

+1 Friendly, Helpful and doesn't get triggered very easily he would make a great Trial Mod and could help out with Events when the Event Masters need help :)
Might not know all the ULX commands but could easily be taught them

• Upvote 1

+1 Thorn/Achilles was the reason why shock was revived. He is an excellent negotiator and has helped resolve numerous altercations between two troopers and once between two regiments. He is very organised as he created a point system for shock which allowed everyone a fair chance of ranking up. He is also super friendly as i have observed on the server. He is a quick learner so he can pick up the job as a T mod very quickly. 

• Upvote 1

+1   Since I've started playing this server Thorn/Achillies has shown to be  a confident, friendly and helpful player.

He always online which shows his dedication towards the server. 

I strongly believe that he would make a great Trial Moderator.

• Upvote 1

+1 

Very detailed information in this Application. Seems like you really want this opportunity as Trial Moderator. Haven't spoken to you much in game but would love to talk more. Plus One from me :) 

-Mirror

• Upvote 1

+1 good lad. Trustworthy and I know him as a good leader from past servers. 

How is your chicken?

• Upvote 1

+1 

So much effort has gone into this application!! So great to see! You have articulated properly and have used correct punctuation! This shows that you are willing to put time and effort into things, making you a non-lazy person! From experience with Achilles, he has been an extremely good person and gives correct feedback of various things! He is very respectable and I believe he would thrive as a Moderator of this community!

• Upvote 1

An excellent application, I have seen you on the server which is good and have seen you participating in events. I would personally love to have you as part of the Staff team. 

+1

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

+1 Achilles is a hardworking dedicated leader who has been a great role model to others. He has inspirational leadership qualities. He is extremely mature and an overall friendly lad. Good luck man!

- Wiemers

+1

I've known you every since you were a Riot Trooper Private. Now look at you, a Royal Guard Commander.

This is a very detailed application. You defiantly deserve a shot at Moderator. Good luck.

• Upvote 1