Dwiggles Tier1 Application

DangerousFiredude

In game name - Greedo [442nd]

Steam ID/link -STEAM_0:1:29390504 

Play Time - Over 3 days

Questions:

1. What have you created with PAC 3 since receiving Tier 2? (Include Pictures of your best PAC)

I made a KX droid with a big gun, a pistol while holding a suit case, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1258170203

2. How have you improved the Roleplay for other members of the community whilst using PAC 3? (Provide Examples)

Yes, i was once an admin, i made myself the a PAC3 guy, so people would ask for model fix ups and i would fix it.

3. What has been improved from the implementation of PAC 3? (Personal Experience)

Its getting much easier to use after having it in Single player after joining this wonderful server, i usually go in single player to mess around with PAC3 for like and hour or two. Its helpful for good looks on your soliders or if you don't have the Actual Model in real Starwars you can change it (Scar usually have a st look to it).

•  
Edited by DangerousFiredude
Couple of Mistake i had to fix up, Changed Regiment to Bounty Hunters
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 3
  • Downvote 1

This is the tier two application

Formatting is sloppy

Play time means total playtime

Undetailed responses

Bad grammar

This; "Yes i have made people laugh and made friends with it as it look funny and they injoined my PAC3 edits"

EDIT I forgot to write -1 but i'm sure that was quite apparent.

5a4f54a2977e7_tenor(1).gif.4d2cb016504f15e376789446b1f897e6.gif

Edited by Mordecai

17 minutes ago, DangerousFiredude said:

im applying for tier2 tho

In order to get Tier 2 you must first have been accepted for Tier 1 and for your playtime if you hold down C and in the top right hand it should have a blue box that there is what you use for your playtime

Edited by Happy
  • Like 1

- Play time is not specifically the server play time, you can find it when you hold 'C' in-game and its hows it in the top right.
- You require PAC Tier 1 first, no one will take you seriously as you cannot skip a Tier, must go through Tier 1 first. 
- Application is short, not detailed, and from what I have read we cannot trust you with it if your PAC's even if they are funny.

- If you have used PAC before, give us some examples.

Edited by Welshy

Hi @DangerousFiredude, I see you are applying for Tier 2 PAC.

Although you have created this application, you need Tier One to be able to apply for Tier 2 and actually be qualified for it. I would suggest, after this is closed, to make a Tier 1 Application, try a little more detail and maybe some more examples. 

Good luck with future applications!

Twinkie

Also guys there is no reason to downvote this, it was a simple misunderstanding.

Edited by Twinkie
  • Upvote 1

-1 for the following reasons.

• Tier 2 application when you don't even have Tier 1 yet.
  • Playtime doesn't seem right, I doubt he you have over a month on the server.
  • The application is very slack and is lacking a large amount of detail.
  • The PAC3 example was very basic and not very law friendly.

• 1 month later...
  • Advisor

Denied - You have not achieved Tier 1 PAC3 level to be able to apply. If you still wish to have access to PAC3 on the server please submit a Tier 1 Application as proposed by community members.

• Whitey locked this topic