|Stryker|

Woah check out this map.

So this is a Gmod map of the Venator, That can be changed ingame from either Republic decals to imperial decals.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1257128301

The amount of detail in this map is unreal.. now i want clone wars :( or imperial life on a Venator star destroyer :) 

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 5

Sadly we are past the point in the timeline where they were still using grey Venator's, otherwise this would be an awesome map.

An awesome map,

but the thing is Lambda's and the Krennic Shuttle don't fit in either hanger, although you could open the top and have them land in the hanger below the main one.

Edited by Twinkie

Well Well Well, Considering we have Tarkin aboard our ship and Venators were still used to great effect in the Outer Rim (Mainly toward Bastion), +1

• Upvote 1

Honestly this looks GrEaT 

but......we a rouge one server 

we can't just switch...oh what *someone whispers in deltas ear*

we could use it for events 

better get brain storming EM team 

I agree, we are past the point of using venators.

HOWEVER! I do recommend you guys just giving this map a look around due to how amazing and detailed it is.

The bridges are well made with inter-actable turrets and a active hyperdrive system that allows you to travel to

A. empty space

B. special locations such as asteroid fields and a wormhole which i haven't seen yet

C. planets that change the skybox.

Not to mention, they hyperdrive sequence is VERY fancy.

The ship also has a nice interior that feels like a proper interconnected ship, and has a lovely Brig as well, equipped with a lockdown system as well as security surveillance screens.

There's many more rooms worthy exploring, but the last thing i will mention is the engine room...

and MY GOODNESS! the Engine room is BEAUTIFUL.

Beams of raw energy flowing from pylon into the core, which hums ominously, and surrounding the core is a networking series of pipes.

There is also an entry INTO the core, where you must first go through a decontamination tube before arriving to a pulsating ball of raw energy located at the centre of a circular room.

Great map

I dont recommend it for the server, unless its for an event, in which case, we're going to get SO lost...

but it is a MUST see

Edited by addamcor
  • Like 1

So can we make an Imperial Gaming Clone Wars RP Map? @Wolf

Also would definitely help build, and get a regiment running if needed. 

Edited by Simmo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.