Roosters Tier 2 App

Rooster

In game name -Rooster

Steam ID/link -http://steamcommunity.com/id/Roosterthebooster

Play Time -3 weeks 6 days as of 3/01/2018

Questions:

1. What have you created with PAC 3 since receiving Tier 1? (Include Pictures of your best PAC)

There are three main pacs i have created. Roostine the marauder, General Gen-Neric and Shadow trooper Rooster

Roostine:https://imgur.com/a/ri7xY (PLEASE NOTE the idea for this pac was my original idea, however Cast helped create the more complicated items due to me not having that much experience in how events for certain things worked, the pac has also been heavily modified by myself)

General Gen-Neric:https://imgur.com/a/HTR9k

Shadow Rooster:https://imgur.com/a/o7jJh

2. How have you improved the Roleplay for other members of the community whilst using PAC 3? (Provide Examples)

The character Roostine was a major role I played for the better part of two months, at first when she was a secretary i didnt have pac (It wasnt needed due to me being able to change my model) However when she was indited into the Maruader order Pac became a VERY useful tool to show the progression of that character with me being able to remove my helmet to show the former secretaries face. Eventually during roostines trials and challenges she lost her eyes in a battle and pac made it possible to show exactly how she coped with that, I also added lightsaber animations for RP duels and training. For General Gen-Neric (Who was a character i used to run events) was modified only slightly to give a bit of battle hardeness and shows just how capable of a general he really was. Now for my latest charcter, the pac on him is very basic however, not all modifications need to extraordinary, removing limbs and placing weapons on the model can increase minor roleplay items such as back story or continuity . 

3. What has been improved from the implementation of PAC 3? (Personal Experience)

Ever since i recieved PAC3 I have loved the ability to be able to change things on my models, it has not only improved my RP but it has created so many things for me to implement into my RP. I not only love having PAC myself but i love seeing other peoples pacs and how they are creating even more roleplay with things like droids or completely creating a new Character type that no one has thought of before. Having PAC has been an amazing privilige to have and I honestly hope I recieve Tier 2 to increase my RP further.

Left for DG, and when it died, you came crying back here.

No.

Just.

no.

Other people who are loyal, who are involved and trustworthy deserve the privilege of Tier 2.

Not people who leave to other servers only for them to run back and ask for forgiveness.

Your a nice guy, but i dont know where your loyalties lie anymore...

Look, I don't normally like going into this kind of shit, I'll be honest about that. Inner-community politics usually lead to shit every time, I've got first-hand experience of that. However, that being said, I kinda agree with what others have said here. 

You can't go around between communities like they're your favourite fast food stops. To get stuff like PAC, T-mod, Admin/Super/Manager or stuff like trusted, you have to be loyal to the end.

1 hour ago, [IG] Mainz said:

25 minutes ago, Fox said:

9 minutes ago, Stevo. said:

I understand how you guys feel, I felt pretty shitty for leaving in the first place. For now i do agree with you all, I hope to prove to you guys that i do plan to stick with IG for the many months to come. I can offer a further explanation in private as to what affected my decisions if you would like. For now @Ridge Can i get this application closed, I shouldnt have posted this so soon after returning.