Snowy's PAC3 Tier 1 App

In-game name: Snowy [Guard-1]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36957008

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034179745/

Play time: 2 Week +

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes. For the past month I have been using PAC in Single player with online tutorials to get an understanding of how the tool works. I would not consider myself an experienced PAC user with but if given the opportunity, I would like to improve.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I joined the server roughly 2 months ago and believe that I have been a trustworthy member of the community for the duration. Having accumulated no warns, kicks or bans, I believe that I have demonstrated to the community that I have no intent to cause problems for the server, its staff and the community. I have also never abused any privileges i have been given such as build tools etc. Keep in mind I am aware that if I misuse this tool, I will be revoked its privileges, which i do not plan to do. 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

Ever since I joined the server, I have remained in the same regiment for the entirety of my playtime, the medical corps. This being a fairly RP heavy regiment, being granted the privileges of PAC, I believe that there is an abundance of RP that could be improved with the use of this tool. Having the ability to customize your character with small details i believe can greatly improve the immersion that is experienced by both myself and other players i interact with which hopefully  creates a more fun and enjoyable experience for both parties.  In short, I wish to use PAC to improve both my and other peoples’ immersion when interacting with medics through customization of my character.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I don't believe PAC is something that is Deserved, its a reward that is earned through dedication to the server and its community. Due to my fairly adequate time on the server, i believe that i have proven or at least tried to prove that i wish for this community to continue to thrive, whether this is through RP, aiding other players or something simple such as training recruits whenever they needed to be trained. PAC is a privilege that comes with responsibility and I believe that I have demonstrated to the community that I am trustworthy of this tool.

Thanks for Reading

Edit:

Finally being able to get my PAC to work, i quickly made a model this morning. I tried to use a few different tools/effects within PAC (e.g Bone modeling, Cropping, Attaching props etc). Keep in mind that this model is only an example and may not reflect my ingame model if i am granted PAC privileges .

https://imgur.com/a/9bN0y

Thanks again to all the people who have taken time to read my app. 

Edited by Snowy

Sorry I'm not sure who you are!

But your PAC app is lacking detail especially the last question where you just have a sentence.

You seem fairly experience but can you please show us some stuff that you've done?

Your active and seem trustworthy.

If you can do those things ill definitely change to a +1

49 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Neutral

Needs to become a tad bit more active 

In my opinion i believe i have been fairly active, perhaps we have just not been on at similar times

For example: ive played roughly 293 hours so far, and been on the server for just under 2 months (lets say 60 days), that comes out to be 4.8 hours a day.

1 hour ago, Parks said:

But your PAC app is lacking detail especially the last question where you just have a sentence.

You seem fairly experience but can you please show us some stuff that you've done?

Ill be sure to update the post, thanks for the feedback. 

On 02/01/2018 at 4:02 PM, Parks said:

i agree with this  -1

• Ridge locked this topic