Jackals wacky packy

What is your In-game name: Jackal

Steam ID: In bed

Steam link: In bed

Play time:  In bed

Have you used PAC Before: No i haven't

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I should be trusted due to the fact that i have been on this server for over 4 days roughly and as a existing server member  on the server it gives me a reputation to uphold on the server. Within the amount of time i have been with the server i have not been warned, banned or kicked.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I would like pac3 due to it being able to help rp more within game, for example being able to hold holograms and wearing headsets, etc. in doing so, it would give rp a different persepctive for myself. I believe Pac3 will make make rp so much more immersive for myself and other players due to myself being vf and being limited so much, i believe it can help make it more immersive for others to.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I am a loyal.

@Crims thanks crims for the inspiration, you were a great senpai 

Edited by Jackal
  • Thinking 8
  • Downvote 3

+1 because I like the way how a + goes next to a 1. Stands out. Now this: -1  just looks ugly. 

This application is bad: +1

Maybe do the application when you're out of bed and have the motivation to put effort into it. GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH +1.

At least try using PAC in possibly a single player so that you actually know how to use it for RP because I have been given the impression that you have never used it and you just want it just to show that you have the ability to use PAC. 

If you're doing this on your phone you could open the steam app sign in and find out your steam link or do it through a browser and search yourself up. If you're on a laptop you could always go and sign in or search yourself up. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I am a loyal.

God damn it, I'm trying so hard to like it WHERE THE FUCK IS THE PARAGRAPH +1.

Idk if this is a joke or not.

+1

fak u. +1.

Edited by Fancy
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 3
  • Downvote 1
2 hours ago, Jackal said:

Steam ID: In bed

Steam link: In bed

Play time:  In bed

I am sorry but look at this ^^^ What kinda application is this? Is this a joke?  So many people actually put the effort in and you think you can just make an application called 'Jackals wacky packy'. To top it all off you are advertising it in chat. 

I think you absolutely do not deserve pac when you put half-arsed effort into it and think by advertising, you will get more +1's.

chrome_2018-01-02_07-23-32.png

• Advisor

No information, No effort, paragraphs are short, pretty sure I have seen you minge in-game.
Look I do not know what you expect with a half-arsed application, You could do your steam name and link in bed but that is besides the point, you show you're too lazy and it seems you do not take this seriously. 

6 hours ago, Fancy said:

+1 because I like the way how a + goes next to a 1. Stands out. Now this: -1  just looks ugly. 

This application is bad: +1

Maybe do the application when you're out of bed and have the motivation to put effort into it. GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH +1.

At least try using PAC in possibly a single player so that you actually know how to use it for RP because I have been given the impression that you have never used it and you just want it just to show that you have the ability to use PAC. 

If you're doing this on your phone you could open the steam app sign in and find out your steam link or do it through a browser and search yourself up. If you're on a laptop you could always go and sign in or search yourself up. 

God damn it, I'm trying so hard to like it WHERE THE FUCK IS THE PARAGRAPH +1.

Idk if this is a joke or not.

+1

fak u. +1.

Thanks man 

crims supports me

• Thinking 1

+1 jackal is actually a nice dude and i have seen awesome pacs made by him in singleplayer. If he really tried in this application and actually showed evidence i believe you guys would think the same however, this isn't a good representation of what he can really do.

Edited by Haz
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1