Shekelburg

Shekelburg's Pac3 Tier 1 App

+1 

Really nice bloke, puts down the hammer when it comes to RP, never seen him not shriving for RP. If anyone deserves PAC its him.

Good luck man I hope you get it, you're a valid part of the server

On 02/01/2018 at 7:22 AM, Shekelburg said:

What is your In-game name: Shekelburg

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27278080

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014821889/

Play time: 1 W 3 Days

• Have you used PAC Before:

I've just recently began to use PAC3. I'm hardly the most  experienced PAC user, however I'm working on improving on what I know. Been messing around in single-player with it for some time now. I'm sure as hell no expert but I'm improving quickly to the point where i'm ready to use it - hence the application.

• Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

From an overall server perspective I've been extremely active and have a decent amount of playtime without any warns/kicks or bans.  I think by now most folks have gotten to meet me in-game so they can see that I'm a mature player who takes the rules and abuse of powers seriously. I like to think I'm a careful player especially given power and I really prefer not to step out-of-line especially by doing something as ridiculous as abusing PAC to use immersion breaking/stupid models or structures.

• Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

Fundamentally, PAC would help with role-play. Nobody as it stands right now in the prophets actually has PAC which would make it unique. Additionally - the new models being implemented for the prophets are liable to be considerably more PAC friendly. I think if I had it I'd be able to make a more interesting/aesthetic experience by taking a look at what could be done with the models which I think would reflect well on the Sith temple and the server as a whole.

• Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I've done my best to be dedicated to the server and community even if relative to many I'm a new player. I work to be a good role-player in or out of events. I don't bully people and I work to be easy to get along with. Ultimately it's not my choice as to whether or not I get given PAC, it's yours.

Thanks for reading, sorry I didn't make this colorful or flashy. Always feel free to give constructive criticism despite whether you feel positively or negatively about my application. If the issue if personal or you've got questions feel free to add me on steam, I'm always happy to discuss it.

+1 Seriously good RPer. Great at being an event character and most importantly, good app, active and has used pac before.

- Best Hutt I ever served

-Always Great With RP Situations

-Good Guy In General

-Likes Being Called Shekelburger :)

Definite +1 From Me

Edited by Marv